Hobbylinc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepe

Reaction score
After placing an order with Hobbylinc for a particular rocket I was informed that the shipment would be delayed for an unspecified reason.Okay I know strange things happen and although not thrilled I was okay with the delay.Yesterday my package arrived and it was the wrong rocket,bummer but still it's only a rocket and I figured I'd get it straightened out this morning. After a phone call with a very disinterested Customer Service? Rep. this morning I'm starting to get a little P* off. In fairness I must add this is my first issue with Hobbylinc but after that phone call I've got some bad vibes.
Can anyone tell me if Uncle Mike's is doing okay? I looked at his site this morning and it seems like his selection is much smaller.I always liked doing business with them and we can't afford to lose anymore quality vendors.

I never delt with Hobbylink. But Uncle mike was a great vendor for Starlight so I hope he is doing good. On the subject of loosing vendors, some small vendors have family issues (which helped close Starlight) and new ones replace them or the family situation gets fixed and The vendor comes back. Or after a number of years burnout sets in.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

I've always had good luck with Hobbylinc. Did you get your order sorted out? The "vibe" you get from a vendor counts for something, but the main thing is did they make good on the order.

Another vendor that has some pretty good prices on kits is AC Supply.

I order most of my stuff from hobbylinc. Never had an issue with ordering or customer service.

hobbylinc will hold your order if something in it is backordered or out of stock. maybe that's it?

I have ordered several items from HobbyLinc, all with great service. No issues at all. In fact, after reading this I placed an order for something I don't really need.

Last edited:
My one and only order was perfect

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

call back and you should get a different rep, Sometimes they have bad days too.

With Wendy's passing I'm not so much into writing but to be fair I'm glad to report that Hobbylinc has corrected their mistake and has shipped me the proper item at no cost to me. I will buy from them again.

With Wendy's passing I'm not so much into writing but to be fair I'm glad to report that Hobbylinc has corrected their mistake and has shipped me the proper item at no cost to me. I will buy from them again.

I'm glad to hear they made good on the order.

Glad to hear your order was fixed. I've ordered from them several times and never have had a problem.

Ordered a whole bunch of parts and motors recently. Everything was fine except for a crumpled Bt80. They are sending a new one free of charge.

After placing an order with Hobbylinc for a particular rocket I was informed that the shipment would be delayed for an unspecified reason.Okay I know strange things happen and although not thrilled I was okay with the delay.Yesterday my package arrived and it was the wrong rocket,bummer but still it's only a rocket and I figured I'd get it straightened out this morning. After a phone call with a very disinterested Customer Service? Rep. this morning I'm starting to get a little P* off. In fairness I must add this is my first issue with Hobbylinc but after that phone call I've got some bad vibes.
Can anyone tell me if Uncle Mike's is doing okay? I looked at his site this morning and it seems like his selection is much smaller.I always liked doing business with them and we can't afford to lose anymore quality vendors.
Never had any problem with them with many orders placed.

Many orders placed, and had one problem that was handled quickly. Great service, great prices. What more could you ask for?

Back