Volunteers needed for Midwest Power XII

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
billmurray.jpg
Volunteer at MWP 12 and you can:​

• [*=7]Trudge thru plowed fields helping rocketeers
    [*=7]Reek of AP after your shift
    [*=7]Work for a tyrannical boss named Tim
    [*=7]Be close-up for Manny's CATOs

Hey, if this sound like fun, you can sign up as a volunteer at MWP 12 HERE

Last edited:
I clicked on the link and got "object not found".. is this part of the "Trudge thru plowed fields helping rocketeers"? :)

it looks like your URL has "www.rocketryforum.com/" stuck in the front of it. remove that and it works.

As a newb... Which duties should I sign on for where I can be the most helpful and least "in the way"?

As a newb... Which duties should I sign on for where I can be the most helpful and least "in the way"?

Range setup, Range tear down, always appreciated by the club. Pad Manager will allow you to see a lot of rockets up close and ask a ton of questions, you'll find a lot of people love to talk about there projects.

I fixed the link -- should see hundreds of volunteers now!

RandyL

OK... I signed up for pad manager on Saturday. I'll launch in the morning and help afternoon/evening. You sold me on "get to ask a lot of questions". :)

If there is one thing I've found as an extra item to enjoy about MWP, it's seeing if Tim can burn the buzzer out while I'm working pads. Last year I think the buzzer was ringing before I even got out to the pads. I'm in and counting down the days.

Won't be able to volunteer as I'll have my kids with me, but they make great unofficial rocket retrievers!

Pad manager at the night launch is awsome. Being up close to those "G-Sparky's" at night cant be beat.

Back