Trying to offset the cost of this hobby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's a long shot, but I figured it's worth trying...

A dip has been put into my rocketry fund (AKA, any money I have), as my car just decided it's going to make a pretty waterfall with power steering fluid. Not something I'm prepared to tackle in my dorm parking lot here in Kansas, so off to the shop it goes...

I took a handful of pictures Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at AIRfest with my Canon DSLR camera. They are not what I'd call professional quality, and I didn't have my 300 mil lens with me, so no phenomenal close ups of the bigger rockets...

But they aren't bad, and they're pretty cool to look at.

What I intend to do is offer to trade them for a donation of your choice into my rocket fund! You send what you feel I'm worthy of and I will provide you a link to download the zip file containing 153 launch pictures, including John Clifton's N motor 7.5" corkscrew, Arizona Rocketry's amazing Gizmo "flight" ( :wink: ), Gus P's O3400 flight, Andrew Lathrop's O3400 flight (both far away, because I left my good lens in Idaho...) and many other I-O flights that occurred during the weekend.

So if anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Braden

gdsdn3n.jpggicb0ka.jpglltdmmq.jpgo0f0c2p.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Wayne. I might add that these pictures are yours to do with what you want if you buy them, use them in a way that makes you money as well, that's fine.

Braden

Latest posts

Back