BuyRocketMotors.com Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenK

Administrator
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I hope everyone is enjoying these giveaways! I'm having a great time putting them together, getting to know our sponsors, and learning more about rocketry.

This next giveaway is from the guys at BuyRocketMotors.com. If you don't know BuyRocketMotors.com please take a minute to visit their site and peruse their inventory. Here's a link.

BuyRocketMotors.com

They are also offering a discount on some of their motors while we run this giveaway!

https://www.buyrocketmotors.com/rocketry-forum-giveaway/

A wonderful sponsors and a pleasure to talk to, Robert and his team are giving away three (3) great prizes to three (3)lucky winners!

First Prize: Aerotech 38mm 720 Motor, 360 Casing and 38mm Adapter Set - This combination will allow for reloads in 6 casings including the 720, 600, 480, 360, 240, and 120 hardware, for a total of 40 reloads ranging in impulse from G through J! Also comes with two polyethylene mesh sleeves.

Rocketry Prize 1.jpg

Second Prize: Aerotech 29mm 240 Motor and 180 Casing - This combination will allow for a total of 9 reloads ranging from G through H! Also comes with two polyethylene mesh sleeves.

rocketry prize 2.jpg

Third Prize: Aerotech 29mm 40-120 Complete Motor - This hardware allows for a total 22 reloads ranging from E through G including the High Power G138T! Also comes with one polyethylene mesh sleeve.

Rocketry Prize 3.jpg

Additionally, winners are to receive 10% off the order of a new motor!

Rules & Entry

- Have 25 posts (You must have 25 post as of the close date of this thread or your entry will be removed)

- Reply to this thread one time.

Drawing:

On October 5th we will close this giveaway, and draw three (3) winners on October 6th.

Please be sure to visit BuyRocketMotors.com. Thanks go out to them for this fantastic donation!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by October 5th, 2014. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in as well ,could use the discount for my L3 motor thanks Chris

Nice, Robert. I'm in!

Thanks for the offer Robert.

This would be perfect. I'm just starting in on MP/HP rockets.

In

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I was just getting ready to get started with the 38mm motors, and the larger rockets it entails...
as it turns out, I was planning to go for the 360 and 720 cases and adapter system. That would be a great prize. I'm in. Thanks Robert!

Nate

Yep.

Im in if i bother to post more

Just post a bunch of, "Oh, hey, that's interesting!" posts in a bunch of threads and explain your post padding for the drawing. That and the Word Association thread.

I'd give you some of mine but things just don't work like that ;)

Indeed, I am in, now to get to posting instead of so much lurking!

Word Game thread is a good place to pad your count :)

I am in! Can never have to many cases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back