MWP 12 *Unofficial* (but, will happen) Sparky Motor Drag Race

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you're in, I was referring to CJ.

OK.... looks like I'm in. Doubtful I will be able to have access to my 6in rocket by then. Still stuck in Ohio, will probably be here till MWP.

So my trusty, crusty, rusty 4in will do!:dark:

Besides I need to win the "golden crapper" to round out my Trifecta of trophies.:tongue:

OK.... looks like I'm in. Doubtful I will be able to have access to my 6in rocket by then. Still stuck in Ohio, will probably be here till MWP.

So my trusty, crusty, rusty 4in will do!:dark:

Besides I need to win the "golden crapper" to round out my Trifecta of trophies.:tongue:

We got 2 sparky "group launches"?

I'll do the big boy one, unless ya'll downsized to mildmen.

Welcome to the mildman side!!!

Are there in fact 2 sparkie group launches?? I know, I know, I should pay better attention.

Not 2 sparky groups. Gus's 4" sparky drag race for altitude, and a second unofficial drag race. 6" on 7600's with 3 participants so far, Meatball, Da Fuzz, and Hot Tub last I heard.

Not 2 sparky groups. Gus's 4" sparky drag race for altitude, and a second unofficial drag race. 6" on 7600's with 3 participants so far, Meatball, Da Fuzz, and Hot Tub last I heard.

I'm out of dat one and in the 4"r with a 6000 Preston Special.

Thank-you Steve...

With MY contest you get a really neat trophy (that comes out of my wallet).
With MY contest you get a really neat Public Enemy Aerospace *Motor Diaper* (that was originally worn on both of my feet...and, thoroughly washed).
With MY contest Wildman chips in a small gift certificate (Or ELSE "I" give you an envelope with $25 in it too spend at previously mentioned "Wildmans" IF...IF he backs out.

With Manny's contest you get *zilch*...

Think about it...Who loves you baby?:rolleyes:

I have plenty of 6" iron if i really want too spank *Squeak* though...:dark:

HMMM. got me thinkin

View attachment 185841

Come play with us Roger....I like you, your sick like me...:dark:

The List So Far:

1. Jenny "Tigress" Gross.
2. Gustav "The Firestarter" Piepenburg.
3. Steve "Lumberjack" Pauling.
4. Jason "The Hot Tub" Griffin.
5. Eric "Sconine" Cayemberg.
6. Preston "Da Fuzz" Nobile.
7. Jim "The Underboss" Scarpine.
8. Tim "Big Bucks" Dixon.
9. David "That Damn Kid" Resse.
10. Jim "El Gato Loco" Hendricksen.

Who's next?

Come on, lets add "The Thunder" to the list!

L:D:DK! I made a cute little hoodie to help pull Rog out of his mancave...
Soon too be available on the MWP12 Registration page!:rolleyes:

View attachment 185953

(Hey, someone's got to generate some scratch here since the "Event Organizer" hasn't answered my desperate pleas to throw down a gift certificate...yet.)

(Hey, someone's got to generate some scratch here since the "Event Organizer" hasn't answered my desperate pleas to throw down a gift certificate...yet.)

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason he is not so willing to "pony" up a prize is because he plans to fly in this contest with a 60" long special sparkie motor from the north. If he wins, there is no reason to give a prize!!

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason he is not so willing to "pony" up a prize is because he plans to fly in this contest with a 60" long special sparkie motor from the north. If he wins, there is no reason to give a prize!!

cat bag.jpg

Thanks rockdoc.

I still think she's going to spank all the boys in the drag race.

Mike

:confused: Can, I play with the Big Boys! I got a 4 inch Darkstar Extreme.

Heck YEAH dude! ;)

11. Gary "Rockdoc" Katawaba...

Kawabunga mein guter freund! :eek:

NOW WHERE'S FUZZY LITTLE ROGER? All we need now is "Cliffy Dawg" too throw his hat in AND, i guarantee Roger will stick his head out of his hole....
Another one that scares me for being quiet is Claude...Wicked evil things happen when he shows up.

Ouch Tim, you may have just hurt my feeling. Wanna drag race??:wink:

Hey, acorns are close to tree here--I'm in same "weight class" vs the likes of bantam weights Gus and Rocdoc. Only difference is that Gus makes it up through his orneriness.

Hey, acorns are close to tree here--I'm in same "weight class" vs the likes of bantam weights Gus and Rocdoc. Only difference is that Gus makes it up through his orneriness.
OK what are the rules for this little shindig ?
I see there is a bunch of Smack talk, Time to throw down.
I might be old now, but I still have few tricks I haven't told anyone.

2. You may build an igniter/motor lighter of any Newton size...barring the fact that's really a "J" motor.
AND
You may not:
2. Use dynamite to ignite your motor (It has been tried...) to get it "Out of the hole and, on its way."

I think these two may be a contradiction for some people... :p

Ahh yes, I really love Herr Gustav's rants. I mean posts!!!

Herr Gustav may have physically consumed [4] one pound bags of Cheese Curds in a very short period of time....following his recent trip to his home state of "Vis-con-sin".
The passion for this hobby though is very real with little tolerance for ignorance...
Now were all going too have fun...or the *beatdowns* will continue.:no:

I want Roger and, I want him NOW!

Back