ROCKETS Magazine Free Issue Ready For Download

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
The next FREE digital issue of ROCKETS Magazine is now available for down loading. This issue features Red Glare XVI, The Spring Grove Black Mamba Project, Team SCAM's Full Scale P-Powered Patriot Project, The Team America Rocketry Challenge from the team's point of view, Francis Graham's historical article on the Founding of Tripoli, and Part Two of Mike Passaretti's rocket flying experiences Down Under. The digital issue is linked to videos of the flights featured in the articles and all the vendor advertisements link back to their websites for one click internet transporting to view and purchase all the rocketry related products they have for sale.

Go to rocketsmagazine.com to down load your FREE Issue of ROCKETS Magazine.

Enjoy......:flyingpig:

Neil

I'm only getting the cover page of the magazine, not the whole magazine.

I went here: https://rocketsmagazine.com/

There is link that says "Click here to download free copy," and it takes you here: https://www.libertylaunchsystems.com/apps/wpisa.dll/lls/rocketsmagazine/subscribe

And there is a picture of the cover that says next to it "Click to Download Sample Issue", which links to this PDF: https://www.libertylaunchsystems.com/ROCKETSMagazine/Issue0044/sample.pdf

But that seems to be only a one-page PDF of the cover of the magazine. How do you get the whole thing?

If your a member you should get a email for the download

Hover over 'magazine' in the sidebar and select subscribe. There are links at the bottom where current subscribers can enter their email to access the latest magazine. Below that is a link for new subscribers, which appears to only require an email and name. Give that a try. As a subscriber, I get an email with a direct download link, although that generally lags the actual magazine availability by a day or so.

If your a member you should get a email for the download

Hover over 'magazine' in the sidebar and select subscribe. There are links at the bottom where current subscribers can enter their email to access the latest magazine. Below that is a link for new subscribers, which appears to only require an email and name. Give that a try. As a subscriber, I get an email with a direct download link, although that generally lags the actual magazine availability by a day or so.

OK. I thought with all the all-caps FREE and SAMPLE language, all you had to do was click the links for download to get the free sample.

OK. I thought with all the all-caps FREE and SAMPLE language, all you had to do was click the links for download to get the free sample.

Just to be clear....starting in 2014 ROCKETS Magazine has been available only in digital format and all the digital issues are Free. The word SAMPLE does not exist in the announcement nor was it inferred. All the "subscriber" needs to do is provide us with your name and e-mail. This allow us to advise the subscriber when the next issue is available, via an e-mail. This announcement is primarily for those who are not "subscribers".

Neil

:flyingpig:

A big congratulations Neil
and everyone else that works so hard on Rockets Magazine....
The new issue looks fantastic,,
and is full of great articles,,,
it's like livin Red Glare all over again..... lol

Teddy

"Posthole digger" took me a second to figure out. Sheesh it's like you guys expect me to be witty or something ;)

Ted and David....it is good to see that at least two people are reading it and I am sure there are many folks that are looking forward to reading some propellant articles written by a card carrying Post Hole Digger in future issues......:wink:

Neil

Ted and David....it is good to see that at least two people are reading it and I am sure there are many folks that are looking forward to reading some propellant articles written by a card carrying Post Hole Digger in future issues......:wink:

Neil

Looking forward to the future issues and really glad you guys kept the magazine going. Once nice thing is the digital copies take up less room than the paper version. :wink:

Keep up the good work!

Neil

Make that 3!

By the way, really like how scrolling over & clicking on photo's take you directly to video. Nice job on that arrangement!

Keep up the great work guys.

Make that 3!

By the way, really like how scrolling over & clicking on photo's take you directly to video. Nice job on that arrangement!

Keep up the great work guys.

Thanks for the kind comments, ROCKETS Magazine is truly a labor of love. The great people and the outstanding launches make all the hard work worth while. I would like to remind anyone out there who is interested in providing articles to promote your club, your launch, your projects, your institutional rocketry knowledge, etc., to get in touch with us and help keep the ROCKETS Magazine train rolling down the tracks.

We can be contacted at [email protected]

Neil

Just to be clear....starting in 2014 ROCKETS Magazine has been available only in digital format and all the digital issues are Free. The word SAMPLE does not exist in the announcement nor was it inferred. All the "subscriber" needs to do is provide us with your name and e-mail. This allow us to advise the subscriber when the next issue is available, via an e-mail. This announcement is primarily for those who are not "subscribers".

Neil

Hmmmm I am already a subscriber to the free digital format, but I have not been receiving any email reminders when a new issue becomes available....as a result I missed issue #3 of the current volume. I downloaded volume 8 issues 1,2 and now 4, but missed issue 3 last month because I was very busy and simply forgot (a reminder email would be great, how do I get on the list?). When I follow the link to access previous issues it tries to charge me $5 to download volume 3, is there any way I could get the link to last month's issue again or is the "free" subscription only good for the current issue?

Completely free, no cost and you do not need to be a member of TRA, but you do have to "subscribe" to get the full issue.

The Current issue is Vol 8 Issue 5 which covers LDRS33. :cool:

Back