• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Q-MODELING Bull Pup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
20140823_163304.jpg20140823_163151.jpg20140823_163137.jpg20140823_163316.jpg20140823_163311.jpg20140823_163304.jpg

This Q-Modeling is a new kit. but out of the original package. I started to build this awhile back and basically "goobered" the boat-tail so I had some extras laser cut out of the same type of Bristol board.

All the parts are new and in excellent condition. They just have been removed for inspection.

What's included

• The Kit
• Extra laser cut boat tail templates
• Rocket Stand

$55

Price does not include shipping

Revised:

I'll throw in the AP retainer which is new for $10 extra .... I don't have a chute for the kit, but any 24" would work, I think it came with a 30" which is overkill! Actually I used the chute in another kit. I also have a bunch of laser cut boat tails made from Bristol board, which is the same material used as the original one. Heck you could the boat tails on other projects as well.

So it's $65 without shipping

As I said it's fair considering Q-Modeling isn't coming back any time soon from what I can see.

Attachments

• 20140823_163256.jpg
    20140823_163256.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
"This is a rare kit and I guarantee you won/t be able to buy it anywhere because the company is out of business."

Q-Modeling IS NOT Out of Business I talked with the owner they will be back on line very soon.

If you don't believe me here is his phone number give him a call Telephone: (518) 827-3107

That's good news. At the time I posted this they were out of business and still are. So yes its a rare kit. QModeling has been trying to come back for the last few years. I'm sure all of us here look forward to their return whenever that may be?????? Until then I don't see too many of these kits for sale.

"This is a rare kit and I guarantee you won/t be able to buy it anywhere because the company is out of business."

Q-Modeling IS NOT Out of Business I talked with the owner they will be back on line very soon.

If you don't believe me here is his phone number give him a call Telephone: (518) 827-3107

You posted this a year ago and they are still not back. I hope they do make a come back from what happened. They make great kits! :)

I would like to see them back too but I am doubting it at this point. The website has been saying they're coming back for so long now I'm thinking it's just not happening. I met the guy at the first NERRF some years ago, nice dude.

Glenn

Each year away, it gets harder to come back. The clientele are still here, but with time, this too will fade.

While I would love to get the kit, I am under a purchasing restriction by SWMBO. No more rocket stuff till January.....

I'll throw in the AP retainer which is new for $10 extra .... I don't have a chute for the kit, but any 24" would work, I think it came with a 30" which is overkill! Actually I used the chute in another kit. I also have a bunch pf laser cut boat tails made from Bristol board, which is the same material used as the original one. Heck you could the boat tails on other projects as well.

So it's $65 without shipping.

As I said it's fair considering Q-Modeling isn't coming back any time soon from what I can see.

Last edited:
Back