Estes shipping

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
Has any Estes' Laborday orders shipped yet?
Never ordered from them and have no clue how long it takes. I'm sure they were over loaded with orders, just figured I would ask.
No email yet saying its packed,shipped,ect.

I ordered on Sunday - got a shipping notice today. Assuming they were closed Monday, that's 2 business days from the time someone was around to process orders. About par for Estes.

I ordered Friday night and got my notification that a shipping label has been created. This is the first work-day after the sale, so can't complain. Now to see how long it takes to get the box to UPS.

Pat

Wanted to order but found out that they do not ship anything to Canada :(

I ordered a ton of stuff friday afternoon. enough to get free shipping;) it shipped yesterday/today and I will have it monday.

I ordered late Sunday, just checked my account and it still processing. Mostly stocking stuffers for my son (plus one or two kits for me) so I won't mind if it takes a while to ship.

Didn't do the order this time around, but on the Father's day special, it took them about a week to send out a shipping notice for my order.

I ordered on July 3rd for the 4th of July sale. I was really busy on a lot of trips this summer. I don't remember exactly how long it was but the package didn't arrive for a few weeks.

I thought about ordering from Estes but I still have some unfinished kits from earlier buys so I ordered some G, H, and I motors for upcoming events

I ordered on the first day of the sale and the UPS truck should arrive tomorrow.

John

Ordered mine over the weekend,, it shipped Tuesday and it shows as "Out for Delivery" today.

I visited Estes site .. my order is still processing. I placed it on 9/1

I visited Estes site .. my order is still processing. I placed it on 9/1

Yep, this is what I find to be the case. Usually takes 4-5 days before it even ships to me, but then I get it in 2-3 days after it processes via USPS priority.

I ordered Friday and got the ship notice today. Hopefully here by the 9th!

I didn't order until the second. I figger mine is going to be about the last one in the queue. Which isn't a problem. My experience has been that once they ship, it takes UPS three days to get the package to me.

I'm just glad they hadn't changed the prices back - almost missed my chance!

Still processing as of 12pm today. I did get a box from UMRS. Havent picked it up yet it's at the P.O. .But I will as soon as I get out of work. More STUFF.. :lol: :smile:

According to the tracking, my order is on my front porch! Record time (but small box with just a few parts, so that might have contributed). Now I really can't wait to get home!

And the little clown car was driven by Judy Collins, hyped up on Marshmellons.

Ordered mine last Friday, arrived today (also a Friday). Now come the real problem, what to build first.

-Hans

Ordered mine last Friday, arrived today (also a Friday). Now come the real problem, what to build first.

-Hans
You could do what a lot of others do..have a half dozen or so started at the same time. I got maybe 8 kits and 3 scratchers. One kit I started years ago.
I think they call it "Builders Block" kind of like "Writers Block"

You could do what a lot of others do..have a half dozen or so started at the same time. I got maybe 8 kits and 3 scratchers. One kit I started years ago.

As a scale model builder too.... Yep, very familiar with the 'diversified' build style.

The rocket that I use for my avatar took almost 30 years from start to finish. Of course there was a big gap where I wasn't actively involved in the hobby.

Been there done,,, scratch done,,,, "doing that" To make matters worse I go back and forth between this, rc planes and trains. Depends on state of mind and weather as to which one at what time.:eyeroll:

Got to start building my clustered DMRM, DD Ventris & Argent, GeoSat LV, etc, etc, etc... Oh wait a minute I have to upgrade the firmware on my Quadcopter, practice flying my glider..... winters right around the corner, where did I put that train box? Gotta mount skis on 2 of my planes:y:... see what I mean?

Ed

Last edited:
Back