Purdy Sod farm launch Sunday Sept 7th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Haven't seen a post yet so here go's. What should be the final sod farm launch of the year is going on Sunday Sept 7th. (yes Gus SUNDAY). At this point and time the weather forecast looks great sunny and not to hot. I'll have my rocket hauler which I just got another batch of AT in, and will be selling the LOC kits at the Sept sale price (25% off). The flying Saucer will be going up on a Economax F this month and if the wind is in the right direction the Graduator will take a ride on a G125. If any one wants me to bring anything special PM or call me. (I will have your kit with me Gus).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

I'm coming out , I'm feeling better so should be fun

Cool Tom is doing his L1 . I'm setting up my L3 a 10" 10' tall tube fin . The first month back to ash grove I have a rocket that has a bone to pick with a I280 DM

Daughter has softball practice and play try outs, I can't get away. I am hoping to make the first Ash Grove launch.

First off, helping Tom Mcfee get his NAR L-1 tomorrow with his 3" Wildman Rocket donated by the club to say thank-you for ALL that he has done over the years for us.

Bringing a Madcow Bomarc to fly on a few CTI "H" motors...

Looking forward to a cooler/less humid day around here for once. See you all there!:D

Tom Mcfee became NAR's NEWEST certified L1 yesterday! :wave:

Then...Gus promptly destroyed a fin on his beautiful rocket *showing off* with an H400 V-Max...:facepalm: (parts on order/labor donated by ME to fix...duh.)

My Bomarc wowed the crowd with a thundering H Skidmark (of course) flight! :D

Then afterwards was found to need some SERIOUS structural reconfiguring....:facepalm:(duh, again...)

"There was some SERIOUS Carnage de Sodden" but, overall a beautiful day of flying along with a great turn out of new fliers...including some *Top Secret* testing of future NewWay Rockets!
Richard Cash will have his Chicago Rocket Mafia name changed to "Child of the Corn" after yesterday.
Special thanks to our Vendor Bob Jablonski for making the trek down and, helping everyone out with their last minute needs and, for twisting my arm and, helping me buy my first Loc Precision Rocket!

We REALLY appreciate the presence of Bob at our smaller launches along with Thunderstruck! Plus he's probably one of the few people i can talk vintage Motocross bikes/fast cars with ALL DAY LONG. *priceless* :grin:

I can SEE a CTI L265 Mellow in my new Caliber ISP's not so distant future...:dark: Evil...

Thanks for the Bomarc show and looking forward to seeing the Caliber go up on the mellow L. Lots of cool rockets going up in a laid back day. Should have used more sun screen.
Looking forward to next month. Bring something to fly next time Chris.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Yes evil minion version 2.0
A few 54md that are under a pound
XS
thanks Chris

Back