• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out the office/rocket room... again KITS ADDED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxvelocity

Reaction score
IMAG0542.jpg

I am selling a few rockets that I bought and most likely wont build or fly as well as a few that I have built and not flown or built and flown a couple times. I will try to ship all that are sold this Friday via UPS. I am just going to guess on the shipping prices, if the prices are lower Ill eat it, if its higher I will refund the difference.

Here is the list:

LOC Precision Lil Nuke never opened list $45.95 sell $ 30.00 $12 shipping

Formula 38, Black not built list $69.99, sell SOLD

Wildman Competitor mini not built, package opened list $45.00 SOLD

Madcow Screech, opened, complete, nosecone soaked in epoxy to harden list $39.95 SOLD

Blackhawk 29 CF with dual deploy option, package opened, complete list $120 sell SOLD

Fiberglass 38mm min dia dual deploy set up for Raven av bay, 28" booster, 7-1/2" payload, filament wound NC with AL tip, CF fins, 18 top flight, 6x6 nomex, 12' of Kevlar in the payload built specifically for the J510 for last year at LDRS. It screamed on that motor flew straight. Unfortunately had an electronics issue and got no data. Broke a fillet on landing and needs to be re epoxied. cost around $120 to build sell for $90 $15 shipping

Fiberglass 29mm Min dia dual deploy, set up for raven av bay, 20" booster, 4-1/2" payload not including nose space, no recovery included, fiberglass space cowboy type shaped fins, shockwave cone, built for longest AT CTI 29mm cases, never flown cost around $65 to build, sell for SOLD

Wildman Eagle Claw Mini, built and flown once or twice, both successful flights includes recovery, unpainted list 89.95 sell $75.00 $14 shipping

Blackhawk 29, built, flown a few times, booster cut down to 24-1/2", will come with 7" payload with coupler made of FG for using trackers. I also turned an aluminum tip for the nosecone List $100 sold

Madcow 2.6" fiberglass Patriot, new kit opened but thats it. in original opened bag. List 89.95 sell for $75 plus shipping probably around $12

Lil Rascal, old version that is not colored. Built but not finished. Needs two fillets finished and nosecone bulkhead epoxied in. New one listed at 79.99 sell for $40 plus shipping

I can also deliver these to TCC October Skies launch next month if you don't want to pay shipping and will be attending the launch. I can combine shipping if it is possible and again buyer will pay the actual shipping. PM me if interested in any of these. I accept Paypal. I may have some other stuff I will post later, but this is the majority of what I want to sell. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
BH DD sold pending funds

Funds Received. SOLD!! Thanks

Last edited:
PM sent on the 38mm min diameter with the cracked fillet

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I will take the madcow Screech if it is still available, Pm me information at work right now .

sent funds and a PM but I don't know if the PM went through, computer is being a little obstinate

Funds sent for Competitor mini and F38 - tried to PM you shipping address, but got error your inbox was full

There was one person that I messaged about a shipping cost refund. I can't see my sent messages on here so I can't find out who that was or what the amount was. I went to issue a refund on paypal and it only lets you do a full refund not a partial and so I cancelled that out and was going to just send the money as a gift and then got side tracked and when I got back around to it yesterday I realized I didn't know who it was going to... Anyways I hope we can use the honesty policy here and ONLY the person owed will respond with the amount. but I think I can trust most of you guys, that and its only a few bucks... So yea, please let me know and I will send the refund. Thanks

Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Replied to PM.

Any cash or trade offers on the Eagle Claw? Would love to trade it for a Wildman Sport.

There was one person that I messaged about a shipping cost refund. I can't see my sent messages on here so I can't find out who that was or what the amount was. I went to issue a refund on paypal and it only lets you do a full refund not a partial and so I cancelled that out and was going to just send the money as a gift and then got side tracked and when I got back around to it yesterday I realized I didn't know who it was going to... Anyways I hope we can use the honesty policy here and ONLY the person owed will respond with the amount. but I think I can trust most of you guys, that and its only a few bucks... So yea, please let me know and I will send the refund. Thanks

Paypal allows partial refunds. I do it all the time for same thing. Differnces in postage.

Back