Truly Bad to Worse.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric1

BaddAzz Rocketry
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I ask those of you that pray to remember my Family.
Especially My Dad, My Mom passed away Last night.

Will do.

Isaiah 40:28-31 (New International Version)

28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Deepest sympathies Eric. Will do. As if there hasn't already been enough weight on your shoulders. I am so very sorry buddy.

Thinking and praying for your family, Eric.

Warm thoughts,

-Eric-

Truly a very hard time for you. Please accept our prayers for your loss. God Bless.

I am very sorry for your loss. I will remember your family in my prayers.

Eric- know that you and your family are in our thoughts and we only wish comfort and peace. Both of my parent have passed and I miss them every day. I won't lie to you and say it gets easier-it never does. It's a pain all of us mortals have to bear. Be good to yourself and love your children extra hard. Support your Dad as he has a long road ahead of him. Remember the gifts they gave you as a team and celebrate the good times in your memories of your Mom. Words are so inadequate, but just know we are all behind you if you need anything. Sincere condolences, Eric-we are all standing by you in spirit.

Eric I am so very sorry...
My prayers are for you and yours Eric...
Be with your father ,,
you grew up needing him,,
Now he needs you...

Words are so inadequate now...
If there's anything I can do....

Teddy

Done and will do.

His peace is yours when you ask, brother.

Eric, we are so sad to hear this. Deb and I have you and your family in our prayers.

Hold your head high and remember your mother for the best , I have neither of my parents left - and Mom was the toughest. It gets better but you never forget, we are so sorry for your loss. Stay strong, thats what she would have wanted.

I am just weary of Death. I am weary of this world.
Oh dear. Do understand having that feeling, different things for different people, so I won't know exactly your feelings and experience, but do grasp the concept - it is an ache to the core of the soul. :( Condolences to you and your dad.

And now there is curiosity about that word, condolences - what specifically is it and where does it come from?
" noun
(usually condolences)
An expression of sympathy, especially on the occasion of a death:"
https://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/condolence

"c.1600, from Late Latin condolere "to suffer together" (see condole) + -ence. Often in form condoleance 1600-1800."
https://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=condolence

Eric I am so sorry. So very sorry for you and your family members during this time.

May the Lord shepherd you through another valley of the shadow of death.

Greg

I'm so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hi everyone, I ask those of you that pray to remember my Family.
Especially My Dad, My Mom passed away Last night.

Eric - when I saw you at the launch I thought something was wrong - I'm so sorry. I just lost my step mom last week and my wife's mom a few months back. I wish there was something I could do to help. If you think of something let me know. Today is my step mother's birthday and my dad is driving here to be with us - do what you can for him but take care of yourself as well. I worry strongly about the last post - don't weary of the world sir. Too many of us would miss you - I hope you know that. I have a deep respect for your talent and skill but also your kindness. Please bear in mind your worth in the world when you are stuck in the mire of anguish. PM me or contact me if I can do anything.

Eric I would like to add my condolences also and my thoughts go to you and your family.
Like the fine people above I wish you so much strengh and energy in the hard journey of your life. I hope you feel we share your pain and losses.

Latest posts

Back