Stickershock is off to England

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
Mark,

Another fantastic job. Looks as good as I had hoped. This is a tribute rocket to my grandparents, it is a modified Wildman 5" Jart with a 98 mm hole. My family is from England [I am first generation American] And the British Airways tail art and flag will always [Instantly] remind me of them. I miss them dearly and thought this would be a good way to honor them at a launch. This rocket has flown several times [a few K4000 flights] and it will make it's next flight at MWP12 on a 2 grain 98 sparky from Eric C. [Sconnie motor works]

Thanks again Mark, @ Stickershock, another great job

"Cheerio"

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409601566.671243.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409601580.491202.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409601589.359829.jpg

Beep beep boop boop

Last edited:
Very nice job Jason. What size Chute do you use in the Jart 5? A Recon?
See Ya

Gary, I need to talk to you about that one. I flew it at LDRS on an 84" standard chute and it touched down a bit harder than I would like . I want to try and fit a 96 or even a 120 in it if it will fit. Can you maybe bring one of each size to the next Bong launch and I will see what will fit? Call me about it later if you want.

I say, jolly good job old bean. Her majesty would be proud.

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing it takeoff. When is the next Bong launch anyway?

Whoa; that thing is gorgeous! I liked it in black, like it way more in white! Well done sir; hope we don't melt the graphics with honkin' chunks of flaming titanium at MWP!

...and I too learned something new today! I detect more of a windy city accent than British however.

Great job; looking forward to seeing it in person next month. Hey, MWP is next month already. Next month, better get busy!

-Eric-

I can't be the only one who took one look at this and thought...

[video=youtube;J2HBdRCroks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HBdRCroks[/video]

Back