Pumpkins in Milford, NH!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Those interested in family events, autumn in NH, pumpkins, fun and great, live, entertainment are invited to visit the Milford, NH pumpkin Fest October 10-12!

I will be there, Saturday October 11th, on the oval, with my daughter Jen, carving pumpkins for the annual pumpkin lighting around 8 PM. We will be there all day, so stop by our table and say hi! We can talk pumpkins, rockets, or whatever floats yer boat :). Here are some of my pumpkins from previous years :)

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409497100.440168.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409497123.116367.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409497185.132691.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Beautiful carvings, Jim. I'm sure I've seen some pictures of your handiwork before but I don't recall seeing you combine the two interests of rocketry and pumpkin carving.
Anything with a Deuces Wild or a Nantucket Sound?

Ever consider a few summertime watermelons to keep your skills fresh?
m2.jpgm1.jpgm3.jpg

Last edited:
Holy sh**! You are very skilled carver. How long does one of your carvings last?

I've done watermelon in the past, but not for a long while. Should start that up again :)

Well cared for, one of my pumpkins is good for a week to 10 days. I had one client (a resturaunt) who kept his lit from 8am till closing at 11pm and he wondered why it only lasted 2 days.... I mean, he WORKS with food, you'd think he'd understand what happens when you slow cook a pumpkin... Lol

When I sell them, I include a care sheet for that very reason...

Beautiful carvings, Jim. I'm sure I've seen some pictures of your handiwork before but I don't recall seeing you combine the two interests of rocketry and pumpkin carving.
Anything with a Deuces Wild or a Nantucket Sound?

I've done the FlisKits logo for an anniversary launch many years ago :). Been doing these for over 30 years, and originated the technique. Have some new subjects for this year. Should be fun :)

Jim:
Every year I see your outstanding Pumpkin Carvings and am in awe of your patients and talent. I see pumpkings all I can think about is Chunk'un them LOL!
Awesome carvings!

Back