FlisKits 12th anniversary!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits invites everyone to help us celebrate our 12th anniversary! Visit our website for details, send us photos and birthday wishes, win prizes and join us on the field on the 27th in Amesbury, MA for our annual launch (with CAKE!) :)

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Thats usually the one CMASS launch I go to. Or should it be..The one CMASS launch I usaully go to,is Fliskits anniversary launch. (theres been a thing on TRF about ending with "to")
I think I've been going since #8.
By the way,whats up with no pictures this year?
I really enjoy looking thru your albums.

Yeah, it's been crazy around here of late. Hell, it took me over 6 months just to take down the Happy New Year graphic... Lol

They're coming soon! Pix from several launches as well as some classes, so stay tuned!

Congrats on 12 yrs and thanks for being such a great vendor. My Pheord is the coolest thing I fly

Did someone say "CAKE". Always a great day especially when we get to see Scotty Dog.

Like Scotty, if you only make it to one CMASS launch this year, make it this one. On second thought, make it a different one; more CAKE for the rest of us.

In addition to the you-know-what, Jim holds hourly free raffles, a prize for the most Fliskit kits flown and he covers the fees for the day so everyone flies free. This is on top of all the good work he does for our hobby throughout the year. It's a great opportunity to come out and thank Jim face-to-face.

Yeah, it's been crazy around here of late. Hell, it took me over 6 months just to take down the Happy New Year graphic... Lol

They're coming soon! Pix from several launches as well as some classes, so stay tuned!

Wait, New Years is over now?

Congratulations, Jim, and thanks for keeping up the innovations and interesting kits. Keep up the good work.

For those of you who can't make it, just let me know and I'll eat a piece of cake for you.

Did someone say "CAKE". Always a great day especially when we get to see Scotty Dog.

QUOTE] And it is just as special for me to see all yous guys and girls. And, ALL THE COOL ROCKETS!! Like them thar HPRS..Man I love hearing them touch off. Then the "tuck" waiting for the main to pop. Its some exciting!

Come one ,come all,its a great time with great peoples.

Last edited:
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..Not fair,you allways get your cake and eat it TWO! :wink:

While I'm usually only to happy to delegate my responsibilities, I will reluctantly share the surplus cake eating job with other qualified people.

While I'm usually only to happy to delegate my responsibilities, I will reluctantly share the surplus cake eating job with other qualified people.
Are there any unqualified CAKE eaters in CMASS?

That's true and we can certify those who aren't. There is no written test.
True, there is no written test to become a certified cake eater but it is a multilayered process and you can't go into it half-baked. You'll have to pan for golden sponge, make angel's and devil's food rise above their differences and use your coconut to the last shred. If you then frost the sheet properly (don't forget the sides!), you'll know you're a slice above and get to stroll the red velvet carpet.

True, there is no written test to become a certified cake eater but it is a multilayered process and you can't go into it half-baked. You'll have to pan for golden sponge, make angel's and devil's food rise above their differences and use your coconut to the last shred. If you then frost the sheet properly (don't forget the sides!), you'll know you're a slice above and get to stroll the red velvet carpet.
AH-hA, so thats the secret recipe.

How did coconut get in there ? YUK!

See, kids? This is your brain on CAKE! It ain't a pretty sight... :)

New kit is in the bag, cake will be ready shortly and the weather can't be beat! Going to be a busy day! ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411748942.278775.jpg

So when will the new kits show up on the web site? I want one! (and the CMASS launch was too far away - even if there was cake!)

So when will the new kits show up on the web site? I want one! (and the CMASS launch was too far away - even if there was cake!)
You only say that because you haven't tried the CAKE. Besides, the rockets were only the prototypes - it seems like the production kits won't be too far away.

I had forgotten that there is a real Johnson City, NY. I know it was used as a line by a flasher on NYPD Blue.
I drove by it for 7-1/2 years while I was living in Olean and travelling to visit back east. The Binghamton area was never a way station for me; something further east or west always made more sense for food, comfort or gasoline.

image.jpg

The K'TNG'A is now available for purchase! Check out our web site for details.

FlisKits. More stuff, so you can have more fun?

Two K'TNG'A arrived in the mail today!! Now to finish up some lingering projects and get to work on these!

Back