FULL SCALE ARCAS BY PROLINE ROCKETRY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryT

Reaction score
ProLine Rocketry Full Scale ARCAS

ProLine Rocketry has a few more Full Scale ARCAS's available at the introductory price of ONLY 499.99, once there gone the price will return to 699.00

The kits will be shipping by 9/3/14.
To get all the specs and info on these beauties just click here.

Here's all you have to do to get one of these one of a kind kits.

• Send an email to [email protected] with your name and info
  • Be signed up to the ProLine Rocketry web site so we can invoice you
  • The invoice will allow you to pay via Paypal to [email protected]
  • You'll have 24 hours to pay the invoice before we move to the next person in line
We respectively ask that IF you say you want the kit that you follow through and actually purchase the kit. Thanks PLR

Last edited:
Due to the overwhelming demand for the ARCAS kit our ship date is going to have to be pushed out a bit, that's the bad news. The GOOD news is everyone who responded to the sale via TRF or email is guaranteed! this awesome kit at the sale price of only 499.00 Also no money will be accepted until your kit is ready to ship!

Thanks again to everyone who was lucky enough to pick one of these babies up.

Great News! Any idea when we will be billed? Will be on vacation in two weeks. Going to Balls and do not want to miss the payment schedule.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

So has anyone heard anything on these, been billed or recieved?

I was wondering on the $499 deal as I have heard nothing and seen nothing.

I thought after the initial batch, that's it. Goes back to stated retail. Perhaps Gary will comment. Kurt

Look at the top of this page where I laid claim to one of those! I have heard nothing more on it as of today.

Hmmmmm, I thought they would have had a batch for the launch customers and if they are going to honor those orders
from those who didn't get one (because they ran out) they'd at least notify folks with an estimate.
It otherwise starts to look like a 'bait and wait' situation. Sure it can be hard to deal with unexpected demand but customers can
be very understanding with communication of what's going on.
I didn't order a kit but if I had and it would arrive in time for the winter building season I'd have no problem with that. All's it takes
is some notification from the dealer, plus the assurance of a refund if the timeframe doesn't meet the customers needs. Kurt

I gotta say I'm having a bit of trouble on where this thread is going?????? At NO TIME did we accept any money from people that wanted an ARCAS AFTER the origin lot sold out. When the kits are ready I will post it here, those who expressed interest after the sell out will still get the kits at the 499.99 price. Dennis you heard nothing as of yet because the kits are not ready yet AND no money has been accepted from you because of that, feel free to take your name off the list if you'd like?

Due to the success of the initial sell out we said we would honor the 499.99 price which we will, but until the kits are ready no money will be accepted. I hope this clears things up for you guys. Thanks Gary T.

Last edited:
I gotta say I'm having a bit of trouble on where this thread is going?????? At NO TIME did we acept any money from people that wanted an ARCAS AFTER the origian lot sold out. When the kits are ready I will post it here, those who exspressed interest after the sell out will still get the kits at the 499.99 price. Dennis you heard nothing as of yet because the kits are not ready yet AND no money has been acepted from you because of that, feel free to take your name off the list if you'd like?

Due to the success of the inicial sell out we said we would honor the 499.99 price which we will, but untill the kits are ready no money will be acepted. I hope this clears things up for you guys. Thanks Gary T.

Hi Gary,

I think the problem came when the original post clearly states in bold: "The kits will be shipping by 9/3/14.".

Good things are often worth the wait, and I think the masses understand that. But when a statement is made, it creates an expectation, which when not met, creates confusion and nervousness.

On that note, I've slept way too long on this one, any more room for pre-orders? I "need" one!

-Eric-

But it post #6 I also said this:

Due to the overwhelming demand for the ARCAS kit our ship date is going to have to be pushed out a bit, that's the bad news. The GOOD news is everyone who responded to the sale via TRF or email is guaranteed! this awesome kit at the sale price of only 499.00 Also no money will be accepted until your kit is ready to ship!

Thanks again to everyone who was lucky enough to pick one of these babies up.

Never the less no money has been acepted, so no harm no foul.

All I wanted was to be kept up to date. As the pay period is 24hrs. And I am now headed to balls and will have no connection for 4 days.

Gary, any update on these? I never got an e-mail, and I'm just assuming that they're still not quite ready yet.

It appeared that he had a few of these nearly ready to go out the door when first offered. Not sure what happened to those. I've since bought a Formula 200 for my Winter building season. I'd like to learn a bit more about how the fin alignment is maintained on the ARCAS. It would seem that another pin might be required to keep the fin from rotating about the single bolt holding it in place. I can still see myself building one of these this spring.

Last edited:
Unfortunately no updates on additional Kits but soon as there ready you'll get an email. As for the fins you are correct there is an aluminum alignment pin along with the attachment screw.

Any update on when these will be coming?

I see that this kit is now being offered at RW . . . does this mean that those who pre-ordered from Proline are now getting their kits?

I looked at RW web site they show no stock of the ARACS kit. I purchased the D3 kit from Gary last Fall its most complete kit I have ever purchased. My guess Gary is very busy and Proline is letting RW sell their line of kits. RW also sells the Mad Cow V2. Its all just business.

Back