Favorite quotes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cal Thomas wrote, “No nation can survive without passing its heritage, language and, yes, faith to the next generation. A country must be built on something substantial and if the cultural elitists think it can be built on ‘diversity,’ that is the foundation of shifting sand.”

Each of us is little more than the meagre residue of the infinite unrealized possibilities of our lives. - J G. Ballard (Terminal Beach)

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go... if he doesn't mind who gets the credit."
-Ronald Reagan

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have."
-Vince Lombardi

Hindsight is always 20/20, but looking back it's still a bit fuzzy. - Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)

"The United States Congress, like a lot of rich people, lives in two houses."

-John Green

"To err is human... but these people are idiots." - Andrew Klavan

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I hope you don't mind,,,
Hijacked...

Teddy

"What woke you up was the sound of me cutting your throat" Jack Nicholson to Marlon Brando -"Missouri breaks"

"We're all gonna die" Billy - 'Predator'

"You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into." - attributed to Jonathan Swift

"It is not your responsibility to prevent other people from speaking, it is your responsibility to come up with a better argument." - Cardiff University

"I couldn't score a woman like that even if my semen cured cancer." - Alan Harper

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson

Back