Chelsea Lately finale but... A question?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
OK, suffering from insomnia mostly due to coughing from pneumonia recovery, watching Chelsea Lately finale. Entertainment was Miley Cirius and I really have to ask, with her "husky voice" is she really a guy?!?

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409115806.603211.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409115941.676336.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1409116152.995680.jpg

She may as well be a Man, as I don't find her to be even the slightest bit attractive or "Sexy".

Miley Cyrus,:puke:

Modern medical technology is very powerful, especially for the wealthy...

She doesn't do anything for me but I would.love to be her manager teach her about big diameter rockets and sparky motors and how to sit on it like a bull on stage in concerts. Oh did I just open a can of worms.:surprised:

She's just a puppet. Someone is instructing her how to differentiate herself from the norm in order to stay relevant. Truth be told, she's just not talented enough in her chosen field to make it on singing talent alone.

All things considered, she's rich. Money and notoriety are probably all that matters to her and her family. It's clear that no one in her family has issues with what she's doing as no one has publicly renounced her...

She's just a puppet. Someone is instructing her how to differentiate herself from the norm in order to stay relevant. Truth be told, she's just not talented enough in her chosen field to make it on singing talent alone..

True, a whole production crew is telling her what to do.
There's choreographers, costume designers, SFX and lighting people all directing her.
All involved know they have to stay in the news.

There's not a whole lot left she can do, she might as well do the act naked.
She'll never get a "view" or dollar from me.

She's just a puppet. Someone is instructing her how to differentiate herself from the norm in order to stay relevant. Truth be told, she's just not talented enough in her chosen field to make it on singing talent alone.

All things considered, she's rich. Money and notoriety are probably all that matters to her and her family. It's clear that no one in her family has issues with what she's doing as no one has publicly renounced her...

Heck her father encouraged it.

Personally I approve. It keeps technical people employed. :wink:

I like Chelsey, can't stand Miley. She's a stupid little girl. I wish she would just go away, and take Justin Bieber with her.......

Back