RRC3 modules---When are they coming

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Any one have any Idea of when the GPS/telemetry and aux pyrobords fot the RRC3 are coming out?

Next year? Are they in beta testing?
Boy I cant wait to fly my RRC3 with them.

Julian

My beta team was sworn to secrecy...

Actively working on the Telematics System (GPS/Telemetry/Bluetooth), and hoping to have beta boards for flight testing at BALLS.
Pyro board will come after Telematics release.

The Missileworks location in Colorado is just a front, Jim Amos really works with a top secret team out of Langley, VA. Missileworks headquarters shown below:

123059-004-9E129F6A.jpg

Actively working on the Telematics System (GPS/Telemetry/Bluetooth), and hoping to have beta boards for flight testing at BALLS.

Good to hear, Jim. I too am looking forward to the Telematics system. On another note, will those rechargeable LIPO batteries work with the RRC3? RRC2 mini?

WarnerR and I want to volunteer for west coast beta team !

Kenny

The Missileworks location in Colorado is just a front, Jim Amos really works with a top secret team out of Langley, VA. Missileworks headquarters shown below:

123059-004-9E129F6A.jpg

Note the octopus looking thingy in the middle?

That's the MissileWorks Leaker Eater - rumor has it that those who leak information get fed to it.

:y:

It's sometimes called "Cthulu" in hushed voices.....

-Kevin

Good to hear, Jim. I too am looking forward to the Telematics system. On another note, will those rechargeable LIPO batteries work with the RRC3? RRC2 mini?

RRC2+/RRC3 will operate just fine between 3.5V and 10V.
The Telematics system will also run between 3.5V to 10V.

The RRC2-mini requires about a 6V minimum.

123059-004-9E129F6A.jpg

Beta team? Telematics? Missile Works?

Note the octopus looking thingy in the middle?

That's the MissileWorks Leaker Eater - rumor has it that those who leak information get fed to it.

:y:

It's sometimes called "Cthulu" in hushed voices.....

-Kevin

Well played... :wink:

Back