STICKERSHOCK OUT OF TOWN! will be closed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well due to my new work I will be gone for at least 2 weeks.

We leave the day after labor day and return in two weeks APPROXIMATELY so September second till September 16th ish.. I will keep things posted.

I will have e-mail in the evenings so I can design and take orders but NONE will be filled until after I return.. and this may take some time to do!

Sorry for the delays thanks for understanding.

remember Never fly naked... unless you cant wait for me... LOL

Well due to my new work I will be gone for at least 2 weeks.

We leave the day after labor day and return in two weeks APPROXIMATELY so September second till September 16th ish.. I will keep things posted.

I will have e-mail in the evenings so I can design and take orders but NONE will be filled until after I return.. and this may take some time to do!

Sorry for the delays thanks for understanding.

remember Never fly naked... unless you cant wait for me... LOL

You want us to just wait for you naked? Exactly what kind of vacation are you planning?

okaaaayyy. Wife insisted I put a towel on the chair in the computer room, but it's a nice day. A little breezy though....

At first when I heard the "Never Fly Naked" I took it literally and pictured a bunch of rocket people flying rockets in their underwear, but now I get it. I'm slow I know :rofl:

I'm actually gonna check out your site Mark...I need some Halloween bats for my Bat Ray

At first when I heard the "Never Fly Naked" I took it literally and pictured a bunch of rocket people flying rockets in their underwear, but now I get it. I'm slow I know :rofl:

I'm actually gonna check out your site Mark...I need some Halloween bats for my Bat Ray

no you got it all wrong... just be careful you don't singe anything while you dance around the firs praying to the gods of thrust and recovery!!

Awe man I'll need scale patriot decals

you still got time. order them now I'll make them this weekend!

Yes there a post about them. Plus WM has them on his site. light weight rocket made of fiberglass tubes and his new nose cones.

Yes there a post about them. Plus WM has them on his site. light weight rocket made of fiberglass tubes and his new nose cones.

Looking at the pictures it looks like a wild child...

Anyone have a rocsim?

The way it looks now. I won't be leaving until wed or so.

there is a rocsim file link on the wildman sport page on his website.

Awesome thanks..

Ok just a last reminder I will be leaving tomorrow.. any orders place while I am gone will be filled when I return..

SOrry for the delays..

I will have some e-mail so I can design and get you in que to be made when I return!

THanks for understanding!

Back