Vendor's Excellent Service - Top Flight Recovery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregGleason

Reaction score
Friday afternoon I ordered some chute protectors from Top Flight Recovery.

They arrived yesterday (Monday) and everything was there as ordered. To me that is great customer service (that makes me want to buy from them again) and I thought it was so good I had to share.

https://topflightrecoveryllc.homestead.com/

fb_like.jpg

Check 'em out.

Greg

They are a great vendor, I have had nothing but great service from them. I last ordered some custom colored chutes from them that they had to make up, placed order late on a Thursday had everything on Monday. They are quick and their product is excellent.

I'm pretty lucky as Top Flight Recovery or "crossfire" as he is known here frequents our launch site. So besides the great service, and products, I can save on shipping and he is able to give me feedback and suggestions on site as well.

Based on all of the above, It's no surprise that many of the manufacturers that include chutes with there kits use TFR ( Top Flight Recovery).

That reminds me I need a chutes for my 4 & 6 inch V-2s. Looks like someone gonna be getting a call.

I will put my praise in as well!
Awhile back they repaired a 60" parachute for me.
It was done very professionally, quickly, and at a very fair price.
A Great company!

Love me some Top Flight. I like flat panel chutes and I like the service, what more can a guy ask for?

Awe shucks, this thread just made me order a pink 36" for my Magg.

Last edited:
Only chutes I have ever bought have been from TFR.

TA

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

My favorite part about Gary and TFR is that whenever I see him, he's busy putting his products to the test by flying them early and often! That's how you know you're getting a quality chute.

My pink 36 incher just came in the mail today. Silly quick I say. The construction is flawless.

Back