where to get a 5.5" Nike Smoke nosecone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conman13

Reaction score
I am starting to gather parts for my next build but I cant seem to find a place that sells a 5.5" Nike Smoke nose cone. I know there are some places that will do a custom nosecone but I can afford that. any ideas on where to get one? I was thinking of emailing Polecat-Aerospace to see if they would sell me one of theirs but want to see if there are any others out there.

Rocketry Warehouse may sell you a cone.

Mine has a Polecat cone from someone here on the forum that had destroyed the associated rocket. Maybe you'll find another person with the same situation!

Rocketry Warehouse may sell you a cone.

Mine has a Polecat cone from someone here on the forum that had destroyed the associated rocket. Maybe you'll find another person with the same situation!

Ok thanks:)

I doubt it will be all that "cheap." My guess is in the $100 neighborhood.

I doubt it will be all that "cheap." My guess is in the $100 neighborhood.

I notified. I will have to see if I can get one from somebody that destroyed the rocket or may end up making one out of foam.

I have bought a few nosecones for my 6" Kraken from Scotglas. The ones I have from him seem like good nosecones and they make one for a 5.5 Nike. The Polecat sells for $199, I dont think you will save money scratch building unless you already have a pile of parts laying around. On the other hand making all the parts and spreading the cost over time isnt such a bad idea. Have fun!!!!!!!!

https://www.scotglas.com/

Last edited:
Thanks everybody. It's a good thing my birthday is coming up:):)

Back