MWP XII Pre-registration is Open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
Pre-registration for Midwest Power 12 is up and running. Cost is $35 for all three days ($60 on-site). Go to Midwestpower.org to get signed up.

Remember: QCRS is a self insured club and you must be a member to be covered under their insurance. Weekend memberships are available for $10 or yearly memberships are $30

Awesome!!!
Now I just have to get a rocket or two built. Nah, too little time... :facepalm:

Adrian

I believe the first I heard of your building plans was the Midwest Power 8 bar party.....how much time do you need man???

Awesome!!!
Now I just have to get a rocket or two built. Nah, too little time... :facepalm:

Adrian

Remember you have two here in my basement that you are buying that are ready to fly...

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Jean and I will attend ... Sign autographs , kiss babies. And bring rumple.... I will bring the X15. Thank you.

How long will pre-registration go for? i.e. can I still pre-register at the beginning of october?

Also, I may be reading the site wrong, but the 35$ weekend fee is just for HPR, right? i.e. if I'm only flying LPR/MPR, I just pay the "club dues"?

Back