• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Additional K&S Kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arapley

Reaction score
As mentioned in my Nike-x post. I just don't have time to build them so I'm selling them off. I have one of each of the below left. My preference for payment is Paypal. I'm located near Spartanburg SC.

Although I have not inspected each one, these should all be complete except as noted on the Arctic Wolf DD. I am selling them as is.

SOLD - Windjammer 2-stage 54mm $200+$35 shipping
SOLD - Dragonslayer $150 +$25 shipping
Blackwolf 2-stage 38mm $160 +$25 shipping
SOLD - Arctic wolf dd 29mm $50+$15 shipping. **** This Arctic Wolf 29mm DD kit is missing the MM centering rings,
Arctic wolf 2 38mm $70 +$15 shipping
Arctic wolf 2 dd 38mm $100 +$15 shipping

I have the below,pics of each box and was able to get some pics from google.

WindJammer 2-Stage
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823031.499583.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823118.481453.jpg

BlackWolf 2-Stage
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823151.753959.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823177.461580.jpg

Dragon Slayer
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823213.360677.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823233.086832.jpg

Arctic Wolf DD
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823411.695254.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823373.610152.jpg

Arctic Wolf 2
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823454.054379.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408823469.960271.jpg

The arctic Wolf 2 is the same as the Arctic Wolf..just longer because of the ebay.

Regards
Andrew

Last edited:
Could this be the original owner of K&S trying to move left over merchandise?

Highly unlikely, and until someone has any indication of evidence as to otherwise, the seller is not to be treated as the owner of K&S.

-Kevin

Highly unlikely, and until someone has any indication of evidence as to otherwise, the seller is not to be treated as the owner of K&S.

-Kevin

I did not intend for my message to reflect that thought. I was just thinking outloud.

Good day. I wanted to clarify that i am in no-way related to, nor affiliated with the owner of K&S. It just happens i liked his kits and bought quite a few because they were good. That is all.

I now don't have time to build them nor really have time to participate in the sport and decided to get rid of them. I figured someone else might enjoy them. These k&s kits and the 3 mongoose Kits in another post pretty much cover what i bought over the last couple years. I built a few: grey wolf, Arctic wolf, 4" viper and the Ramjet. I've flown the Arctic wolf a couple of times in OrangeBurg.

Thx.

I ordered 2 kits and this is not the old K and S owner. He will never get another ounce of business from me. This shipped quickly and arrived in good condition.

I have always wanted a K&S kit, but never got one because they were melting down right as I got back into the hobby. Are these kits still available?

Not sure I can justify scraping together the cash when I already have enough on my build pile, but I would love to have a black wolf. Is it really a 2 stage? Or single as shown in the internet picture. Also would not mind getting the Arctic Wolf 2 DD. Their e-bays look sweet.

Decisions...decisions.

I have always wanted a K&S kit, but never got one because they were melting down right as I got back into the hobby. Are these kits still available?.

K&S is out of business

Not sure I can justify scraping together the cash when I already have enough on my build pile, but I would love to have a black wolf. Is it really a 2 stage? Or single as shown in the internet picture. Also would not mind getting the Arctic Wolf 2 DD. Their e-bays look sweet.

Decisions...decisions.

Yes, Black Wolf two stage is a real two stage... ~4,000 feet on two I357s. Flew mine till it wore out. The ebay and interstage couple were well planned. Some two stage HP kits today could used them as a better model.

Good day, yes the kits above are available. Yes the Black wolf is a 2-stage rocket.

Thank-you

I received my kit today, right on schedule. Thanks very much, I appreciate it.

I have always wanted a K&S kit, but never got one because they were melting down right as I got back into the hobby. Are these kits still available?
Not from K&S. I purchased the rights to the kits and ebays and they will be sold under the Top Secret Rocketry brand. Stay tuned.

And just to make it perfectly clear, I did NOT purchase the K&S company nor the K&S name. That all stayed with Scott.

If there is still some interest, from the list above, I still have the Black-Wolf 2-Stage, Arctic Wolf 2 and Arctic Wolf DD available, I believe they are all 38mm kits,

Sure, I'll take a few $ off the 3 remaining kits.

Arctic wolf 2 38mm $60 +$15 shipping
Arctic wolf 2 dd 38mm $90 +$15 shipping
Blackwolf 2-stage 38mm $155 +$25 shipping

If you are interested in any of these, feel free to pm me.
Thx

Back