New Hampshirites ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemisterbig

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
Any New Hampshirites here? Would love to meet you! Maybe at one of the crmrc launches.

Whats with the Y'all?
Your not down south.
I'm just up the road a piece. I work in Hanover at Dartmouth College.
Welcome to TRF.
Are you new to NH?
Anywhoo..Welcome to TRF and NH if just moved here.

I lived in NH for about 1998 to 2010, where I moved back to PA for work. I still make the trip up to the Derry area about twice a year

Holy cow! I live in hanover! Would you like to meet up sometime?
Ya I see that, where it says "Location".
You have a name,age..where ya from, a little info here?
Dont mind meeting someone, but Im not into blind dates. Cant be to carefull these days.
Me-self,well,Im well known and most here will speak well of me.

Where do you guys suggest for launching fields in or around Hanover? This is my home town, and we visit quite often. I thought of Chase Field, but it seems a little more developed than it once was. What about the (golf) practice course on the east side of the Lyme Road? Our home field in Enfield is rather small, and we keep losing rockets to the trees. Thanks!

Hi, I'm Cody, I'm 15 and I live in Rumney NH and go to Plymouth Regional High School. Where is CRMRC?

Edit: I found CRMRC, they are a little far for me. I usually go to KARS or MMMSC. I would love to go to CRMRC but 2.5 hours is a bit far for me.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Cody, mmmsc sounds awesome but I is 2:22 hours away, but I'll try to convince my parents to drive me down or see if there's something like a greyhound with which jt could go there. I've never been to kars either, I do all my low power launches at a football field near our house, plus I am looking to get my l1 cert so kars wouldn't work.

Thanks, David

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Cody, mmmsc sounds awesome but I is 2:22 hours away, but I'll try to convince my parents to drive me down or see if there's something like a greyhound with which jt could go there. I've never been to kars either, I do all my low power launches at a football field near our house, plus I am looking to get my l1 cert so kars wouldn't work.

Thanks, David
Hi David,

If you do find your way to a launch with MMMSClub in Berwick, Maine, I hope you'll bring more than one rocket with you! If you come by bus, aim for Dover or Portsmouth, NH; someone should be able to pick you up and get you to the field. When you're ready for your Junior L1 and have gotten all your ducks in a row, you can be sure we'll have witnesses on site.

You've probably seen the events schedule on the website but just as a reminder, there are launches this Saturday and on 13 September in Berwick. Either would be fun to see but the one on the 13th is a joint launch with CMASS and will have lots of HPR to see and talk about.

Hope to meet you soon.

Another plug for MMMSC. I drive up from central MA once a month at about 1hour and 45 minutes each way (or more when there's road work), but it's well worth it. That field is a true gem here in NE. You just make a day of it. We hit the road about 8am and arrive with a few minutes to set up before the launch starts. After the launch a few of us usually stop for dinner in Dover, usually at Roger's for what is the best Pizza you can get out here (almost as good as The Pie in SLC). We get back home about 8pm. The whole day is a lot of fun and good therapy for the working person.

Hope to see you up there some time!

-brant

My mom said we can go to the september 13th launch! I am really looking forward to it and a cant wait to meet you guys and see your rockets fly!

Welcome :). I'm in Merrimack and mostly fly with CMASS. Thinking about making the Maine launch and flew with KARS earlier this month.

Good stuff :)

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Welcome :). I'm in Merrimack and mostly fly with CMASS. Thinking about making the Maine launch and flew with KARS earlier this month.

Good stuff :)

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum
Jim, I know it's your anniversary month and you've got a lot going on but I hope you can make it to the joint CMASS/MMMSClub launch on 13 September.

Back