• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kosdon 29mm 150 & 250 Motors - Reloads to pickup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrobob

Reaction score
Well, the title pretty much says it all; any Rocketry Forum members have a Kosdon 29mm (1.12") 150 and 250 complete motors (or major parts such as casing and nozzle combinations)to spare?

I'm interested in any original Kosdon reloads as well for any 29mm or 38mm hardware. We would need to arrange some sort of pickup for the reloads, but I know some people who know some people so just let me know what you have and what you're looking to get.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have a 38/390 to spare if you're interested, but I won't be at airfest. Let me know....

Preston

Well, the title pretty much says it all; any Rocketry Forum members have a Kosdon 29mm (1.12") 150 and 250 complete motors (or major parts such as casing and nozzle combinations) and a 38mm (1.5") 390 nozzle to spare?

I'm interested in any original Kosdon reloads as well for any 29mm or 38mm hardware. I can arrange pickup at Airfest if anyone's going.

Send me a message and let me know what you have and what you're looking to get.

Thank you.

Well, I actually need the 640 nozzle and not the 390 nozzle like I originally stated. I've updated the post accordingly although I can't change the thread title unfortunately.

Well, I actually need the 640 nozzle and not the 390 nozzle like I originally stated. I've updated the post accordingly although I can't change the thread title unfortunately.

Click edit, then at the bottom of the form it says "go advanced" it'll let you change the title

I have a 38/390 to spare if you're interested, but I won't be at airfest. Let me know....

Preston

Hi Preston. Received your PM this morning but it doesn't sound like my replies are making there way to you. If that's the case then just send an email to support AT buyrocketmotors.com

Thanks Preston.

My inbox was full, but got a hold of u earlier today and will get u the info requested.

Hi Preston. Received your PM this morning but it doesn't sound like my replies are making there way to you. If that's the case then just send an email to support AT buyrocketmotors.com

Thanks Preston.

Okay, so I've checked the 640 nozzle off the list.

If anyone has 29mm Kosdon 150 and/or 250 hardware then let me know. I'm also interested in reloads and can arrange for pickup at regional launches. Just let me know what you got!

Back