Website and Registration

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, are there a limited amount of spots to register for launching, or could I say... be able to register to launch in say Jan or Feb still. Would likely only be launching Low and mid power if that changes the answer (Unlikely to have a HP rocket for certing by then.)

Plenty of time to worry about registration. However, the most important part is done -- hotel reservations. :)

Looking forward to a shorter drive, this visit! And if I'm correct on which hotel this is (we drove past it enough times), it's a beautiful hotel with an incredible view!

-Kevin

Plenty of time to worry about registration. However, the most important part is done -- hotel reservations. :)

Looking forward to a shorter drive, this visit! And if I'm correct on which hotel this is (we drove past it enough times), it's a beautiful hotel with an incredible view!

-Kevin
Yes Kevin at LDRS28 and XXXI you drove past it every day! much closer, great view and $50 a night Cheaper!!

Just registered at the hotel... looking forward to a "right coast" LDRS as I haven't been out that way since the O'Burg LDRS in 2000.
I echo troj's comments, looks like great digs!

Latest posts

Back