TRA web site -- can't log in.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
I received my first time member package ten days ago, and my card's expiration date is 08-15. Tonight I tried to log into the members' area for the first time. I carefully followed the first-time login instructions, but my login was not accepted.

I know it reads in the welcome letter: "New member login is available only after website updates, which are usually done on weekends, so your number may not be immediately recognized as valid."

How long does one typically have to wait to be able to log in?

I have never been able to log in. I have been a member for 1.7 years...

I received my first time member package ten days ago, and my card's expiration date is 08-15. Tonight I tried to log into the members' area for the first time. I carefully followed the first-time login instructions, but my login was not accepted.

I know it reads in the welcome letter: "New member login is available only after website updates, which are usually done on weekends, so your number may not be immediately recognized as valid."

How long does one typically have to wait to be able to log in?

What happens when you try the 'Forgot Password' link?

You need to get in touch with David Wilkins; he takes care of the website, now, and can resolve your issues (including making sure your account is setup).

dwilkins at aat dot com dot au

-Kevin

Three days now, and no response from Mr. Wilkins. No bouce, but no response. :(

Go to the website and contact another Board member and ask for assistance. I'm surprised David hasn't answered, to be quite honest.

-Kevin

David got me today. Maybe he was on vacation or something.

I logged in, but it doesn't look like it gives you access to anything, does it?

David got me today. Maybe he was on vacation or something.

I logged in, but it doesn't look like it gives you access to anything, does it?

There are a few spots on the site that you have to be logged in to access. I cannot recall what they are, off the top of my head.

-Kevin

There are a few spots on the site that you have to be logged in to access. I cannot recall what they are, off the top of my head.

-Kevin

Logging in gives you access to the "Bylaws" under the "About" button as well as the "Membership Handbook" under the "Membership" Button.

Back