Countyline Hobbies summers end sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
With Summer winding down, crops will be picked soon and the big rockets will be flying in the midwest again. So for that Countyline is having an end of summer sale. All LOC kits 4.00in. diameter and smaller are 25% till the end of September. The website has whats in stock at the present but a mess more are on the way. What it's not on the web site? No worries we will still get you that kit you always wanted at 25% off. I can deliver to Ft. Wayne and Lafayette in launches to save on shipping. (remember the Caliber ISP drag race for Thunderstruck 6).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Bob if I had any money I would be all of that . Most likely I will get the drag race rocket send of September or October

And Bob packs good . Had a EZ I65 kit come in last year . Had a emergency and it sat on my porch for two days in the snow . The box didn't make it inside but the kit was fine .

Bob, the EZI-65 I got from you back in February contributed to the volume of rocket stuff I had, which the movers on both ends constantly made fun of :facepalm: I have a major LOC addiction and you're not helping!

I find myself wanting to buy a couple more Athena's and increasing the MMT size...

For the folks going to the Lafayette sod farm launch Sunday. I will bring a bunch of LOC kits (PM with wants as I can't carry all the kits I have). Not only the kits are 25% off it will also save on shipping.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

:facepalm: I have a major LOC addiction and you're not helping!

Funny Dave should say that...

It seems just like yesterday that i posted that our little club here in west central Indiana was looking for a vendor that could accommodate us with our local launches.

Lo and, behold we heard not only from Bob but, he started showing up at our humble cornfield/sod field events over and, over again.
With time we began to see that he was not only a man of his word but, a great individual who brought to us a plethora of items that our mainstay members really could get excited about having available at a moments notice on the field.

At our last launch i had alot of free time and, really got a chance to understand the angle by which he was trying to establish his small but, growing business (getting to the point where he either needs a bigger vehicle or a trailer now!) Looking at his selection of inventory one can't help but, notice that he's trying to put the quality components out there that most of us need....

Now i've been in this hobby for 10 years now which, really isn't a long time but, when you consider that i like to go big with glass or carbon and, i sometimes overlook the smaller stuff...It IS refreshing to know it is there for those whose budgets may be a little smaller or aspirations may be a little lower...

That they have the quality items they really need/want.

I had to compliment Bob on the fact that i felt he was stocking the right items for his business to continue to grow and, i gave him some ideas when he steps up to selling electronics... some options he may want to consider. Overall he stocks really good stuff!

I think we all know selling small motors and, toy rockets will probably not make you a millionaire overnight but, the potential to do good in this hobby and, really establish a loyal customer base can be a long but, eventful road.

I can see Bob only getting better and, developing an even greater business in the near future and, i encourage you to check him out.

By the way NO ONE needs to twist my arm or give me a discount for drumming them up...I'm just a little guy in a very dynamic but, incredible rewarding hobby that has taken me to many great places and, given me the chance to meet/get to know many likewise people over the years.

Please check out his new website and, feel free to contact him if you have any questions....I'm very grateful that he answered our humble ad looking for a vendor...He's definitely a person that will make you feel very confident/happy in your purchases at the field or through the mail.

Oh yeh...Bob sold me a Loc Caliber ISP at our last launch...Look for it at MWP-12 on Saturday...It's going up on a CTI 54mm 6XL Melllow...
Were going to the MOON Amigo...and, i'm thinking i might get a spanking from my good friend The Wildman afterward...Evil, pure evil....:dark:

Thanks for letting me interject some thoughts here...PLUS if you love vintage MX Bikes, Bob will talk your ears off...

You've been warned!;)

Vintage Dirt bikes? I only have 3 in my stable (down from almost 20) a Hodaka 125, a Can-am 250 and a Yamaha 750 flat tracker. My other passion next to rockets. Thanks for the kind words Mr. Gus. Don't loose the rocket at MWP I wanna see the encore performance.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Just ordered a Loc Aura last night. Need a small 29mm rocket. More importantly, this will be my chance to redeem an Aura that I built and flew only once years ago...

Bob- will you be at MWP? Bringing stuff to sell, or just your own stuff?

For those on the fence about ordering- I bought a Loc Weasel kit from Bob and it came really quick and well packaged

Only one vendor is allowed at MWP and it isn't me. If I can get the extra jingle (I have a large CTI order I have to cover on the 11th. Just in time for the first big Indiana launch.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
You know the rest.

Back