Fare Well

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric,

All the best to you and your family. Many thanks to you for the very cool rockets I've had a chance to purchase. Hope that you'll still keep flying them, and someday I'll actually get to meet you IRL at a launch.

If you have decided this is what is best for you, then it is. Period. As a good friend of mine always says, enjoy the gifts of today.

Eric,

I'm really sad to hear that you're moving out of rocketry, your kits are magnificent.

Good health, good times and all the best for the future!

Nat

Sorry to hear this Eric, but I understand all of your reasons, better than most I'd guess. It's a good thing for me that my invoices say Advance Manf. and not BaddAzz Rocketry. ;-)

I'll be in touch shortly. BTW, I LOVE the sleeves I found around the cases when I unboxed them yesterday. I hope my customers like them just as much. Well done!

I now buy only cases from Advanced Manf and Loki for my research projects.

Eric, I don't know you, but I have admired the Mizz Rhonda from afar and often thought that I would buy one some day. Maybe your clearance sale? :wink:

But I feel deeply for what you have been through and are going through. I have been diabetic (Type 1) for 47 years. And over the last year and a half, I have lost three friends to cancer.

Be good to your daughters and that will pay off way more than any rocket business will!

But it is always a great loss to the rocketry community to lose vendors, seeing as how there aren't very many. Thank you for serving and inspiring many rocketeers!

Eric
Best of luck to you and family. Its been a great pleasure to do business with you for the past number of years. Miki says she will miss talking to you.
Thanks Very much
Gary & Miki
TFRLLC

Crap. There was a rocket I wanted to. Oh well.

Btw good luck with everything!

Last edited:
Sad to see you go, but I understand you position. Do what is best for you and your family, but please pop in here now and then to let us know how everything is going.

Eric..

I only found your creations recently with the lastest Hawk mini missile. I found your help, service and your product to be 1st class.
Be assured that you are doing the right thing regarding your family and health (I speak from experience) but I'm sure many here will miss your products and great service as will I.

Take care
Ed

Eric, I've been away from the forums for a bit so come to this thread late. I admire your decision to put family and health first. It cannot have been an easy decision to put aside a business you loved but you can be certain that it was the right thing to do. Focus on those wonderful daughters and keep yourself healthy!

May a kind and loving Heavenly Father watch over you and yours.

Barry
aka Tarasdad

Hi Eric,

I'm late to the party, too.

This has been a long year with health issues on my end; I can understand a little of what you've been through.

You're a good bloke and I value the contributions you've made to rocketry and to this forum :)

Take care of yourself and your girls & stay safe.

Sascha

Back