Fare Well

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric1

BaddAzz Rocketry
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to thank you for all the support you have given to BaddAzzRocketry over the years!

It has, for the most part, been a pleasure to help you reach for the stars! As my girls are teenagers, and I have one driving in less than a month, they require more of my time.
Many of you know I went on vacation a couple of weeks back. This gave me the chance to think about a great many things. Family has and always will be first with me. I've decided this business has become more of a burden than an asset to my family.

My health is yet another concern. My diabetes and my worn out knees make long hours in the shop very painful.

All orders will be filled or refunds shall be given.

In the coming weeks I plan to liquidate my stock and equipment.
Please keep your eyes open for these sales in the Vendor section. Once it's gone there shall be no more.

I will be taking the website down but I will keep the email ope for a while.

Again Thank You All for being Customers and Friends!

Thank you for being such a great vendor, Eric! Hard decision, I am sure, and I admire you for putting family first. I hope to keep seeing you on a launch field somewhere...

Eric, based on our past conversations I'm not surprised to hear this. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision.

You're making a decision based on what's best for you and your girls, and that's what you need to do.

Take care of yourself, my friend. And if you disappear from here entirely, we will hunt you down. :)

-Kevin

Sorry to hear that you're folding up shop.

Take care of yourself, and your family, that's more important than the hobby (I know heresy, but true).

God Bless!
Jim

It sounds like you've done some soul searching and have come to a difficult decision. Good luck with everything!

Eric,
Sorry to hear about you shutting down Badd Azz Rocketry. You had some really neat designs in your rockets. Hate to see you go, but you have to do what's right for you and your family. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Family first - you got that right.

And you've done way more than right by all of us so far. Great designs, excellent customer service, sweet rockets, and all that. As well as being a great part of the community here and an inspiration. Baddazz will certainly be missed.

All the best to you and your family. We'll all keep flying Baddazz in spirit because of you.
Please keep stopping in once and a while on the forum and tell us how y'all are doing.

thanks Eric,
s6

Eric, I am sure it was a hard decision, but your girls, health, and family have to come first. BadAzz will be missed, but we understand.

I should have bought a ms Ronda when I had a chance . Started a new job so money is not there . It would have been a dedication to my dad and the others that I have lost to cancer. What a shame

Well Eric... good luck with what comes next....whatever that may, be & I hope you "endeavor to persevere ".

Hi Eric,

As others have already stated, you and your obsession with delivering perfect products will selfishly be missed. However on a positive note, good on you for making this decision now.

Thank you for everything.

As others have stated, Family is most important. I've enjoyed my Mzztic, Mizz Judy, White Wizzard, and of course the Mizz Rhonda which I did my L2 on.

With the Mizz Rhonda you created a rocket that shared a story about the many challenges you and your family faced with Rhonda's battle with cancer and it was an easy choice for me to choose that rocket for my L2 as my sister was battling cancer as well. I appreciated all of your support during my build thread and I'm happy to say my sister just passed her 6 month checkup cancer free.

I of course had to fly the Mizz Rhonda in celebration. My sister came out to watch as well. My sister picked the motor. Here is her latest flight on a K454 skid-mark a couple of weeks back.

image.jpg image.jpg

Enjoy your time with your daughters, but don't forget to put a rocket in flight every once in a while.

I get your dedication to family. You are definitely a good man. Now, all I wanna see is that Gyroc you promised!

Eric, you are doing the right thing for good reasons. To put it another way- keep the crosshairs on the target.

Be well.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Eric,

We understand. I hope to continue to see you at the launches.

You are clearly a man with your priorities straight. I will be a bit more careful when I fly my Defender MkII now, can't lose it with no replacement available.

May God bless you and your family.

Much love, brother! Thanks for all your time and conversations. You WILL be missed. Drop in every once and a while to tell us how you and the girls are doing. Wishing you and yours happiness in all you do. Peace be with you. I'd love to buy the shop, but the commute would kill me!

Best of luck Eric. You will be missed. You can always return if you desire. You have lots of talents. Life is hard. Enjoy your daughters and do whatever makes you happy. I am honored to have some of your creations. Don't be a stranger on the forum.

Eric,

I have appreciated the creativity and craftsmanship that you brought to the hobby. I'ts been a pleasure watching your projects progress.

You made the right decision about family. They come first.

May God continue to bless you and your family.

Greg

Wow Eric,

That had to be a tough decision, but I think it's the best one. We both learned last year how fragile life is. Good luck to you and your family. We'll all miss your incredbidle creativity and wonderful designs. Hope you hang around on the forum. Take care.

Dave

I am very sorry to hear of the business closing Eric...
But it's for all the right reasons....
Be very safe,,,
Enjoy your girls....

Teddy

Back