mwp12

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got bad news no cobbler Saturday night

Thats it, I'm out!!

I cant handle this sort of let down.

This will be a Midwest Power we will all remember. I can hear it now...."remember the year the cobbler stopped, that was the year it all started"

First no cobbler, what next? Ya gunna take away my birthday?!?!?!

Last edited:
Not this year... No time and I've spent plenty for the weekend as it is... But next year maybe I'll make my famous beer chilli. Well, famous among my family, but it's darn good. Looks like granola bars and fruit snacks this year. Maybe a BBQ sandwich.

Just go to your local Walmart, buy sum apple pie, dig a hole in da ground...Viola...cobbler!!!!!

Then you, sir, would like Twinkies with vanilla ice cream. I'll be selling these out of the back of Tim's trailer. Maybe even Zingers for a premium...

Adrian

Scott, my humble recommendation would be: CTI L-265 Mellow.

"We never saw it again...":surprised:

Aluminum threaded rod and carbon fiber fillets and still pretty heavy. I put carbon fiber stickers on it to lighten it up I'd but swear I heard it vinyl fart at least an L-265 whilst doing so.

Center Of Pressure decisively documented though...one step a time.

1414421478719.jpg

Rain is Evil, but does occur occasionally, an ez-up is nice at those times when you don't have a customized rocket trailer to hang out in.

1414462826855.jpg

Rain is Evil, but does occur occasionally, an ez-up is nice at those times when you don't have a customized rocket trailer to hang out in.

Need to get one of those... No ez-up or trailer for me. I'm a newb and look forward to roughing it. LoL... Ask me how I feel on Sunday at 3.

I used an EZ-up at LDRS, but honestly, I was hardly ever under the thing and when I was, it was the EZ-up next to me that was giving me shade. Mine just happened to be blocking my view of every launch. Not so sure it was worth it. But if there is room, I will bring it. But I won't be pushing things to make it fit.

Oh my V2 is looking really good. Got most of the camo painted and looks like I'll get er done in time.

Mike Smeltzer
1 of 10

I used an EZ-up at LDRS, but honestly, I was hardly ever under the thing and when I was, it was the EZ-up next to me that was giving me shade. Mine just happened to be blocking my view of every launch. Not so sure it was worth it. But if there is room, I will bring it. But I won't be pushing things to make it fit.

Didn't someone *Bounce* one off an EZ-Up a few years back:confused:

Hey Justin!:D Cheap protection! +1 on bringing the "Skynet".

You'll thank me later...

Anyone have the details on Range set-up? I will be leaving Sheboygan about 6am Thursday, are we meeting at the field of Tim's place if I'm getting there about 10ish?

I'm not getting there until Saturday morning. I doubt any spot I snag on Saturday will be worth saving for Sunday, but you never know.

So Gus, are you suggesting I park my car under the EZ-up? I think I need a bigger ex-up

Anyone have the details on Range set-up? I will be leaving Sheboygan about 6am Thursday, are we meeting at the field of Tim's place if I'm getting there about 10ish?

I would think we will be at the field by that time.

Is on-site registration available for MWP? I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was, but now I can't find it.

Is on-site registration available for MWP? I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was, but now I can't find it.

Pre-registration is closed. We will have a registration tent set up so people can pay and register when they arrive.

Back