mwp12

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with Wildman about it last Saturday - I'll have it up by the weekend

RandyL

Sweet, can't wait to register! I'm in LDRS withdrawal, so it'll be nice to attend a second large launch this year.

I just checked and it's opened . Jason Griffin was the first to sign up
And I just found out I may be out of town for business so I may not be there

Sweet. I'm in. Hopefully have my son's Arreaux and my Wildman Sport ready by then...

fixed that for ya.

Try these on for size, since they ALL will happen at one point or another.

Mafia (Chicago Rocket, of course.)Will Partake.:dark:

Manny WILL Puke.:puke:

Makes Wildman Pillions (Of ummm....dollars..):D

Many Will Participate. I know...lame.:facepalm:

My Wallet Takes a Pounding! That WILL happen.:eek:

Mega Wildman "P" motor. Hmmmmm:confused:

Ok....maybe just the first five.

Many Wishes to Participate! But, with having kids and it being Halloween weekend, it will be a few years before I am able. :cry:

Okay Gus

Are we still on for our drag race? I'm in if you are. So how many do you think we can get into it. You are in charge into talking to you know who.

Any drag races like the Comp 3 that we had last year? That was pretty cool with all of the folks that participated.

There are going to be 2 organized races sponsored by Wildman hobbies. The first is the 6" V2's on an undecided 5 grain 75 motor. The second is the new Wildman sport.... I will let Tim fill in the rest of the details. Air fest is this week, I would expect to hear from him after.

Saasssseee? Come on Jim, that's old people talk!

Ahhh... I don't know.

If you ever saw my ole gal "Cherry Sundee" doing her act at the "Rooster Tail", center stage in the GO GO cage...you'd be a say'n.... Sasss ...... seeeeeeeee!

Wow that was back in the 60's. Guess it is old people speak!

Here's the little critter next to a soda can for scale. 54mm airframe.
Flew great at Airfest.

Sold out instantly.
I'm sure there will be more after how well they were received.

The main airframe is 4in.long.
It's all NC & tailcone.
It's another Sport.
29mm motor mount.

I beveled the fins, they don't come that way on this one.

Built it with foam in an hour.
Just 1 front CR. Motor mount fits perfectly into rear of tailcone. Tack on fins with Ca. after gluing shock cord to MM.

Fill with foam. Foam a loop of kevlar in nosecone & done.

DSCN3423.jpg

DSCN3417.jpg

Last edited:
How do you bevel the fins? Looking to do that on my Wildman Sport, don't have a belt sander...

OK, V-2 Sport is quickly finding its way to my got to get list.

I plan on being at MWP12, I just won't be putting in my registration until next Friday.

You guys get the volunteer page working yet, I tried and got last years list. Also, is there any advantage of ordering shirts early? Its still showing MWP11 shirts.

Last edited:
Tee shirts and sweat shirts will be available. They will be added to the site when made available. Paying now for a shirt should be no problem.

Beep beep boop boop

Odd question... Cause I'm impulsive, I purchased a $10 LPR registration. Now I'm thinking about going for level 1 certification at MWP. Can I change my registration?

Back