mwp12

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drag race #2..... What ah errr 5g? motor are we looking at? Seeking answers::)

-Eric-

Dr. J is working on something for us. Good things come to those who wait.

Very good. Can we get a hint? Fast or slow? Lots o Newtonians or little?

Gotta build another rocket before MWP as well and my tock is ticking...or something like that!

Looking to borrow 75mm 7600's. Anyone with one they aren't gonna fly at MWP?:grin:

John

John, I have 2,one AMW, one Loki. Loki is still new, but for you..... Let me know what you need. You gotta give it back loaded though!

U
Thanks Jim. Throw in the old one if you have room. Anybody else?

I have one, any chance of it being returned with a certain favorite propellant that I may or may not have gotten from you once or twice?????

Between you and Jason we're good. It's a maybe need and is more for the possibility of timing than anything else. I don't want anyone to miss out. Thanks.

John, I cleared my inbox if you still need to reach me. If not, see ya in a few weeks.

I have been watching the MWP website and I haven't seen anything about the Saturday night banquet. The stuff that is listed is from last year. Does anyone have any information on it?

I have been watching the MWP website and I haven't seen anything about the Saturday night banquet. The stuff that is listed is from last year. Does anyone have any information on it?

They might have forgot to update the description but you can definitely buy tickets to the banquet (unless it's already sold out?). I got some a couple weeks ago.

They might have forgot to update the description but you can definitely buy tickets to the banquet (unless it's already sold out?). I got some a couple weeks ago.

Well now I feel silly, I never tried to buy tickets I just saw last years date and figured it wasn't ready yet. I'll try that, Thanks.

Well now I feel silly, I never tried to buy tickets I just saw last years date and figured it wasn't ready yet. I'll try that, Thanks.

Same food and banquet as last year.

Can I pay Teresa extra to bring me a cake shake??!

BEFORE you leave Kali-for-nia young man, i want you to visit a local Farmer Boy's Restaurant and, give me an honest opinion on those *Onion Rings* i have talked too you about....over and, over again.

"Uncle Gus" does know g:p:pd food!

Now wheres Ben "Little Tree" Walbaum...:rolleyes:

Ohhhhhh Ben.....:rolleyes:

Where have you been hiding?.....:rolleyes:

I'm NOT seeing your name on the preregistration yet.....:rolleyes:

Ben, we need too talk. Do you remember last year when i gave you your own personal copy of the *Friends of Public Enemy Aerospace "Bun in the Oven" T-Shirt?*

I apologize....:rofl:

Maybe giving that to a fine young man of 16 years WAS NOT the wisest choice i have made in a long time...According too your father.

I want too make up for my evil ways.:dark:

Ben, there's someone i would like you too meet!;)

Her name is Grace, she's the daughter of Von Mises here on the forum...:D My GOOD FRIEND...:D

She's very sweet, very attractive, very smart, likes rockets!:rolleyes: Wah...wah...wah....:eek:

Some of us like to go down to the Bar/Restaurant behind the Princeton Shell Station on Saturday night and, tank up on their fine German food before heading back for an evening of debauchery at the night launch. Might be a GOOD time to come down with us.:rolleyes:

Hey, i'm just saying its better to meet them THIS way than in a trailer home in the Nevada desert, like i did with my last Ex-Wife....:facepalm:

Have i ever let you down? Good.......I've got Von Mises about 99% swayed towards coming.....NOW GET YOURSELF REGISTERED

Disclaimer: NONE of this is transferable to ANY other young men in attendance at Midwest Power 12, only Ben....and, you will be a gentleman because she's quite a keeper.

No joke dude........:no:

PM's have been sent to both parties.....

Ohhh....:D This is SOOOOOO fun playing match maker!

Ben? She looks just like *Gal Gadot* with glasses! That's a really good look for a teenaged rocket girl.....trust me.

Get yourself registered!:D

What's the field like?

What was grown on the lauch site. How much is left?

Parking, field or road?

What's the field like?

What was grown on the lauch site. How much is left?

Parking, field or road?
I went by the field last Tuesday and the field we fly out of was completely cut and they were working on it past the waterway.
The parking lot was not touched yet but that's nothing new.
Where we park al depends on the weather.

Had it been posted what time the different drag races are? I won't be there all three days and would like to participate in one of them (not the v2's :flyingpig:).

Back