mwp12

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh... I don't know.

If you ever saw my ole gal "Cherry Sundee" doing her act at the "Rooster Tail", center stage in the GO GO cage...you'd be a say'n.... Sasss ...... seeeeeeeee!

Jim? Was Cherry a "Red Head" by chance?:surprised:
I really have this thing for red-headed Go-Go dancers...Its kind of scary.

View attachment 183692

I've said it many times, a woman does not have to remove any clothing to be sexy....just be sexy.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
You know, K-Pop is becoming quite the thing in the states.
[YOUTUBE]yzC4hFK5P3g[/YOUTUBE]
You're welcome ;)

David.....:surprised: THAT'S going to give me nightmares....

Sent from my Camaro while sitting in an automatic car wash, somewhere an hour south of an Indiana Rocketry Launch i plan too attend today and, am running late getting to.

David, I think this is more Gus' pace....

[YOUTUBE]WIKqgE4BwAY[/YOUTUBE]

If anyone is on the fence about participating in this launch, this thread might cause a few to stay home. What is wrong with you people!!! LOL!!!!

Beep beep boop boop

In order to spare the rest of TRF the torment of numerous, pointless, redundant Midwest Power threads, I propose we start the trash talking here.

A certain "Terrible Trio" will be putting up yet another unofficial drag race at this year's midwest power. The three of us will be flying Ultimate Darkstars on 75/7600 motors. The trash talking hasn't even started yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion who's going to win in the altitude category. Currently, the participants are Meatball, Rookie Card and Hot Tub. Here is a photo of one of the participant's Darkstars, and if you look really closely there is evidence of who's it is:

IMG_2007.jpg Screen Shot 2014-09-07 at 1.17.08 PM.jpg

See you there boys, I hope you come prepared to lose. :dark:

Manny

I just wanted to launch rockets... Now I have to explain to my family why I'm watching crazy Koreans hopping and bopping. Any suggestions?

I'm getting mine ready with a fresh paint job. I wouldn't want it to look like a certain someones un-painted hack rocket while getting victory photos in the winners circle. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1410119008.494777.jpg

Beep beep boop boop

Last edited:
You know, K-Pop is becoming quite the thing in the states.
[YOUTUBE]yzC4hFK5P3g[/YOUTUBE]
You're welcome ;)

I am glad that I am not the only one who pulls that video up every now and then.

Jim? Was Cherry a "Red Head" by chance?:surprised:
I really have this thing for red-headed Go-Go dancers...Its kind of scary.

I've said it many times, a woman does not have to remove any clothing to be sexy....just be sexy.

Never new for sure, usually went as a blonde.
Lived in a 3 bedroom home. Bedroom 1 had racks for the 458 Go Go outfits. Bedroom 2 for all the Go Go Boots and heels over 350pr.

Her room had so many wigs it looked like a giant fur ball .She changed personal "colors" like we change socks.

Her real name was Debbie LaPinski....she had it legally changed to " Cherrie Sundie" her stage name.

She had been a headliner at Whisky-a-go-go.....Spank'n Hanks..Strarlite....Rooster-Tail....among others.she just loved being in a "cage"

I got a 7600 with a sparky calling my name....got room for a Ultimate Wildman in the "group-launch"?:grin:

It's already got "yallar" paint!

IMG_3954_2.jpg

Last edited:
I got a 7600 with a sparky calling my name....got room for a Ultimate Wildman in the "group-launch"?:grin:

It's already got "yallar" paint!

May not be a Darkstar, but we've always got room for you Jim! Tell you what, I'll even go drag it out of the field for you.

Manny

May not be a Darkstar, but we've always got room for you Jim! Tell you what, I'll even go drag it out of the field for you.

Manny

Jim, there's that "celebrity" thing workin for ya again.

May i reiterate: IF any of you Kandy Keisters WANT to enter the Skidmark Drag Race set for Sat. late afternoon....YOU must make your intentions known on the "Skidmark Drag Thread"....

We are now up to SEVEN victims and, ONE eventual winner.

Trophy to be ordered next week and, picture posted when it arrives..

Thank-you! :p

In order to spare the rest of TRF the torment of numerous, pointless, redundant Midwest Power threads, I propose we start the trash talking here.

A certain "Terrible Trio" will be putting up yet another unofficial drag race at this year's midwest power. The three of us will be flying Ultimate Darkstars on 75/7600 motors. The trash talking hasn't even started yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion who's going to win in the altitude category. Currently, the participants are Meatball, Rookie Card and Hot Tub. Here is a photo of one of the participant's Darkstars, and if you look really closely there is evidence of who's it is:

See you there boys, I hope you come prepared to lose. :dark:

Manny

Gus..... go big or go home!!!!

Always thought Ultimates were 6in diameter.

We got 2 sparky "group launches"?

I'll do the big boy one, unless ya'll downsized to mildmen.

Thanks Manny....that seals the deal.... I'm in for sure.

I'll even make a "pixie-dust" igniter for you!

Gus..... go big or go home...
We got 2 sparky "group launches"?
I'll do the big boy one, unless ya'll downsized.

1. We're going "BIGGER" air.;)
2. *Hoser* is riding on my coat tails here...:no:
3. You are always welcome back to the "4" inch race anytime.
4. Pray tell what will you win? A trophy? A Sock? Gift certificate? NOT!

I will now. "Deny" the Manny.:p Pffffffht!

MWP drag race
There will be 2 of them this year.
First is the Wildman sport unlimited.
A Wildman sport you can stretch 6 inches for an altimeter bay if you choose.
The rocket must pass the nascar template rule.
No motor limits .
Just must stay under the waiver.
The next one will have to wait I'm sitting at the airport.

MWP drag race
There will be 2 of them this year.
First is the Wildman sport unlimited.
A Wildman sport you can stretch 6 inches for an altimeter bay if you choose.
The rocket must pass the nascar template rule.
No motor limits .
Just must stay under the waiver.
The next one will have to wait I'm sitting at the airport.

Was waiting to see this made official. Will now begin this build ( with a few internal modifications)

I hope everyone has fun this year . Don't think I Will be able to make it . With work and nothing really new built . I may just have to read the posts

Back