• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pro38 Cases

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Well used Pro38 motor cases. Fair/Good condition.

Pro 38 3g case -
pro 38 6g case
ProDat Tool

$65 for all three including shipping in the USA.

Last edited:
Damn you Elf!! Santa's specific instructions were to save these and give them to some poor unsuspecting AT user for Secret Santa !!!!

Sorry that I cant help you here, I have two of each, but, people, this is a great price and someone should get em. Come to the Dark(er) side!!

Wildman has the starter set which is all of this plus two spacers for $99. The spacers are $8 each. Subtract 16 from 99 and that leaves $83. For a few dollars more, could get a brand new set.

For me to be interested, price would have to come down so by the time I buy the two spacers, there is enough of a discount to make it a good deal for a set in fair condition.

Good Luck!

I hope no one beats me to the punch. I am interested, but man paycheck is low so it will take awhile. Still got to pay other things that drain my cash.

Alexander Solis

Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

Back