• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some more rocket stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miamirocketman

Reaction score
Keep finding more and more stuff and yet to find it all, got some more stuff maybe you guys could use, Ive been updating my post as I've sold stuff so anything still posted is most likely still available,

1. Aerotech 29/40-120 motor case,
This case is missing the back part and will come with the part that screws into the aerotech EFC

2. Aeropack Incorporated Quick change tail cone motor retainer 75mm
brand new with stickers and everything.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Last edited:
If Papa Seagull doesnt get both, pm sent for tailcone 2 (need it for my L3 attempt)

pm sent for tailcone.

I just picked up the black version of this from Bob at lunch today!

Also scored a 75 to 54mm AP adapter because the one I had became a birthday present for the Duck.

Kenny

I also have the aero pack 54 mm to 75 mm motor adapter if you guys want it, just haven't got to posting it yet,

Jon

Well thats not how I operate, if you have enough interest in a item you can contact me, I like to talk to everyone and let them know the information about the item, what are you interested in?

Jon

There's no prices listed for the pictured items. Most of the time people who are selling items list prices for the items they are selling

Yes, he's running the sale differently, but I purchased and feel pretty comfortable. Express your interest and don't be shy to bundle. Jon is an active negotiator, just give him a fair price.

Back