The worst actor .

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kristen "Edward, Edward, Edward" Stewart is my number 1! While I love him, Shatner over acts, which is funny, especially when people mock him.

Mike

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

The Shatner
Shatner was in one movie where he is supposed to be a movie director, and Robert De Niro is supposed to be an actor. Shatner's character turns toward the camera and says "He's the worst actor I ever saw in my life." Yes. It was a comedy.

-Larry (Disappointed in De Niro as well) C.

Hugo Weaving was perfectly inadequate as Agent Smith in The Matrix. He tried very hard to speak in a low voice and just sounded like... he was trying very hard to speak in a low voice. I always thought he was chosen (as it were) to make Reeves seem more convincing by contrast. I've seen better acting in elementary school productions.

Last edited:
Victor Mature but he had the sense to admit it...he once said 'I cant act and I have 44 films that prove it' :)

Modern day actors, well ai would like to say Keanu but he is a likeable guy and hasnt let fame do his head in. Actually I thought he was good in The Matrix but better in 'A Scanner Darkly' he was perfect dor the disassociated character in that.

I agree with Stewart being up there, but I am not getting the Ferrell hate. Yes, he is not the best by any means, and he is annoying as hell, but he at least KNOWS what he is good at. He also does not try to go out of said genre too much. Pretty much he is like the muscle heads we see in action flicks. They know their role and stick to it.

Kinda surprised no one has mentioned Kevin Costner. I'd put him up there with Keanu Reeves as an emotionless hack.

Kristen Stewart by far is the worst actor, no emotion and never smiles, I rather watch the paint dry on my rockets then watch her for one second.

Actually I was kind of hard put to put a worst but then I thought 'what about Keira Knightley' who's only acting seems to be that rather daft half smile that looks like the kind of grin people give you when their head has just been caved in by a hammer plus that weird kind of upper body curtsey she does.

I find her really irritating to watch on screen, rather like having a fly buzzing around in front of your face.

Kinda surprised no one has mentioned Kevin Costner. I'd put him up there with Keanu Reeves as an emotionless hack.

Yeah no.... Dances with Wolves was amazing and so was Mr. Brooks... I enjoyed 3 days to kill...

Yeah no.... Dances with Wolves was amazing and so was Mr. Brooks... I enjoyed 3 days to kill...

His good movies (DWW, Field of Dreams, etc.) would have been good with a lump of coal in the leading role. In anything where he actually had to act, is was a flaming mess.

His good movies (DWW, Field of Dreams, etc.) would have been good with a lump of coal in the leading role. In anything where he actually had to act, is was a flaming mess.

I'd take him over someone like Jim Carey or Vince Vaughn although two different styles...

Actually I was kind of hard put to put a worst but then I thought 'what about Keira Knightley' who's only acting seems to be that rather daft half smile that looks like the kind of grin people give you when their head has just been caved in by a hammer plus that weird kind of upper body curtsey she does.

I find her really irritating to watch on screen, rather like having a fly buzzing around in front of your face.

I agree . . . her smile to me almost looks like a Death's Head grin . . . she's got to be anorexic.

I'd take him over someone like Jim Carey or Vince Vaughn although two different styles...

I wish Jim Carey and Vince Vaughn would do more drama. Vince started serious, and the hit with a comedy and never looked back. Don't believe me go watch a movie called A Cool Dry Place.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Victor Mature but he had the sense to admit it...he once said 'I cant act and I have 44 films that prove it' :)

Anyone who used to star in the Cinemascope productions is a worthy candidate. Charlton Heston and Leslie Nielsen are two other examples. When he aged out of leading man roles, Nielsen had to switch to comedy because he couldn't act and his looks could no longer carry the day.

Tom Cruise sucks
Tom Cruise is my choice for bad actor also. However, I think it's more bad casting than bad acting. I just don't see him as a good match in the roles he played in Top Gun, War of the Worlds and the various Mission Impossibles. He also didn't see to fit the role of the husband of Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes. :)

Liam Neeson.
Like Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves, he plays the same guy in every Movie he is in.

Back