• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocket Kits + Sky ripper tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Answered all Pms, If you are interested in an item please pm me and we could talk price.

Thanks
Jon

I think I was first on response for Skyripper motors, but I'll step out and let Tony and Al split the lot.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Oh, OK. I'm still interested if these are 54mm sets with nozzles, ports, bulkheads, et. al. It looks like there might be enough to split in two lots depending on the piece parts.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Pmed you and I sent you a text, send some pictures of the hardware please let me know what else you'd like

Jon

If they are complete motors let some one that plans on using them as hybrids have them. I was thinking they were just the motor cases. And was going to use them for longer APCP.

I ended up buying all the 38 and 54mm tube that Sky Ripper had left over when they closed up shop.

Tony

Back