• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All my high power rocket stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miamirocketman

Reaction score
Well back in 2010 my father and I were really heavy into the model rockets. We had a group of 10 or 20 of us who every weekend religously went out and flew. When I say no expense was spared... I mean it. Well our south Florida club has then been shut down:sad: and we have nowhere we can fly anymore. All the stuff I'm posting tonight is barely even stating the surface to what I have stored in my garage. Here are the first couple things I have come across just picking threw the field box.

1. Sky rippers 29mm set.
I have all the tubes and all hardware.

2. Aero tech 29/40-120 reloadable tube

3. Aero tech forward enclosure

Im trying to upload pictures now. If you guys are interested in anything please just let me know, Like i said I have a lot more stuff so please ask if you need anything. Im looking to get this stuff out of my garage and into someones hands that could give them some love.

Thanks.

Jon

photo 1-2.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3-2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4-2.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent on the Aerotech motors and EFC

Cheers,
Michael

Hey guys

I have answered all PMs so if you didn't get an answer I haven't gotten a pm,

I sold the Wildman Blackhawk kit.

Thanks for the interest,

Jon

Hey guys

I have answered all PMs so if you didn't get an answer I haven't gotten a pm,

I sold the Wildman Blackhawk kit.

Thanks for the interest,

Jon

Guess that means you didn't get mine (although it is in my Sent file).

I'll send it again.

Jon
We still can fly some stuff here in south Florida. Check out FSA, Florida space modeling Association. We are in West Palm Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hello man,

Yes I was aware of the broward club but we were flying the really big stuff down here, last I heard we were limited to something like an F motor?

I don't know any ways we all out of the hobby, didn't mean to bash any of our clubs, I am still a big fan of the rockets!

Jon

Yes Broward does g and lower but fsa is a Little different. We are doing a display this weekend but we launch the last saturday of every month. Our location is dryer park in West Palm Beach. I just wanted to let you know that there is options out there.

Oh I see, what are you guys launching up to? I'd like to go out and see, out of all the stuff that I've done I've enjoyed the rockets, but since the club closed my stuff has been way too big for any of the other clubs,

Jon

We like to launch all kinds of things it's worth the trip up to us :)

Hey Sergio,

I'm in Kendall, saw you had homestead rocket, you guys started a club down there again??

Jon

Hey Sergio,

I'm in Kendall, saw you had homestead rocket, you guys started a club down there again??

Jon

Yes we did 3 years ago, we didnt know there was a club before us,
we fly out of the Homestead Air Reserve Park, low-mid powered since
we are so near the Reserve Base,

Well back in 2010 when we were flying we were part of a club, which I can't remember the name, but was run by a guy of the name John Shults (something like that), and we had a farm in homestead right off of chrome and 200 something street, that we had FFA clearance to shoot as big as we wanted, it was awesome! I'm glad to see you guys are still flying!

Thanks
Jon

Yes ! I've met John Shultz, Marc Schlesinger and Rey Rodriguez I know they would fly with the club, correct me if I'm wrong the club was tripoli associated ?
I've found an ideal field to fly high powered but I need to talk to the owner, its on 248 st and SW 217th Ave

Yes I remember them! I'm sure if you mention my dad to them maybe they'll remember, my dads name is Jose Cid, our group started to get into hybrids at the end. We would go out almost every weekend to fly. We were level 2 certified by John, I do believe we were tripolli chapter or something like that,

Jon

Yes I remember them! I'm sure if you mention my dad to them maybe they'll remember, my dads name is Jose Cid, our group started to get into hybrids at the end. We would go out almost every weekend to fly. We were level 2 certified by John, I do believe we were tripolli chapter or something like that,

Jon

It's such a small world after all,
I wish I got into rocketry earlier,
I want to get my Level 1 soon as I can afford it,

Sergio,

It's a tiny world, and with the internet now in days it's even smaller,

If you're interested I have a sumo kit that I'll give you cheap and we wouldn't have to ship, and it's ready for level 1 right out of the box, those rockets fly nice slow and low,

Jon

All the clubs in this area or trying to get a high-powered field back but for now we do what we can. As far as the really big stuff you can always go up to Nefar it's only a four hour ride and man what a nice field they have

Hello, what would you have as far as controllers go? Maybe an interlock or estes pro series, Anything like that?
Thanks

All the clubs in this area or trying to get a high-powered field back but for now we do what we can. As far as the really big stuff you can always go up to Nefar it's only a four hour ride and man what a nice field they have

Spaceport rocketry in Palm bay/Melbourne is half that distance a few miles off the highway.

Steve

That stuff, from my understand and experience, is the best high temperature lubricant, I mean I've seen tubes going for 300 dollars, NASA uses it on the shuttle

Jon

WTF is that stuff? Amazon has it listed for $60 a tube! Primo Columbian KY Jelly for HPR?!

Yes, it is like gold. Non-oxygen carrying lubricant important for critical junction points in hybrid motors (and other apps I'm sure).

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Yes, it is like gold. Non-oxygen carrying lubricant important for critical junction points in hybrid motors (and other apps I'm sure).

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

It's fully fluorinated so it won't burn vigorously in highly oxygenated environments, it has high temperature resistance, and it won't boil off in a vacuum.

Latest posts

Back