My washing machine spinner rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably wrong to hijack this thread with laundry puns, but I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

Area66, please start the build ASAP. This thread is all washed out.

Yes, please hurry! Do not let this stain set on this thread and do not call it stain lifter!

I think that name would be Fab. I want to give a little Cheer. There is nothing to lose, and All to Gain, and it's definitely worth the Wisk.

I would not be surprised if the OP runs away in terror. Especially if he were to listen to us and his wife finds the receipts:"I see here you bought plus sized bloomers and brassieres from Ample Duds, Depends, Vaseline, underwear elastic, bungee cord, peroxide and fabric softener as well!". . . But Honey, I am just building an oddroc! . . . "Sure you are!":)

Think a build of this would be good . Think thick cr's 1" top and bottom of the agitator would work to hold the plastic . What would be cool if he found a nose cone to fit on top of it and run a 54mm in there

Not to put another spin on this, but it looks like just good, clean fun. :) Phil L.

So since it's not a front-loader, will you install the motors from the top of the rocket?

How is it going on the spinner rocket . Would like to see your attachment and how it would flow .

How is it going on the spinner rocket . Would like to see your attachment and how it would flow .

Maybe this thread is all washed up.... :eyeroll:
Cripes, I just junked 2 old washing machines. If I would have known they contained valuable rocket parts, I would have done... The Exact Same Thing!!! I gots too many rockets in the build queue as it is.

Adrain

It was a clean play TB... I'm guessing that fyrwrxz will be playing on the skins team.

@OP...

Be careful where you choose to fly that... Dirt roads could have a real washboard effect that would be agitating.

What a clean looking rocket that will be. However, it's unusual shape might agitate some spectators. But I'm sure it will turn the tide for those few fellow rocketeers who aren't true believers that anything can fly. :D

I see what you did here..... Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

What a clean looking rocket that will be. However, it's unusual shape might agitate some spectators. But I'm sure it will turn the tide for those few fellow rocketeers who aren't true believers that anything can fly. :D

I don't know about that... There's a few dyed-in-the-wool types that would probably claim it's all a fake and then whitewash the whole thing.

Back