I Never Left this Forum And There's A Reason Why

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much the same for me here too.
I wonder if your Thread will come up right next to the other two current "And There's A Reason" Threads now when I click on "New Posts"?
They seem to come up right next to each other regardless of how many Views or Responses they have gotten.
Coincidence? You be the Judge...

Last edited:
I can get on anywhere on my phone:):)

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Just how long does one have to be "gone" to classify as having "left"?
And if you have been clasified as having "left" does that mean ya cant come back?
Ive taking some "breaks" but feel I never "left" because Ive come back.
And if no one notices you have "left" have you really "left" or is that a "break" cuz no one noticed you "left"?
Man,I hope I got all that "right"........:facepalm:
Im going to leave now...but dont fret,I havent "left" cuz I'll be back!.:grin:

Last edited:
The internet and hobby related forums have led to my realization that my actual outside social life should be referred to as "Legacy Life Lite". When I do get out socially, it is to the club local meetings, or the club HPR meetings.

Damn you Internet, we prayed for you, we welcomed you, and all you have done for us is make life less strenuous. I must now go and logon to Safeway to schedule my groceries, and Amazon to get everything else.

I leave the forum time to time to do important thing like ..... check the tracking of my rockets stuff orders

Even though I go through cycles of building and launching, I remain here steadfast. This is the best place to find inspiration, information, and socialization with the rocket community. You are my peeps, my friends, and teachers. TRF also has the best, level-headed, and service mind moderators....Thanks to all of you!

Just how long does one have to be "gone" to classify as having "left"?
And if you have been clasified as having "left" does that mean ya cant come back?
Ive taking some "breaks" but feel I never "left" because Ive come back.
And if no one notices you have "left" have you really "left" or is that a "break" cuz no one noticed you "left"?
Man,I hope I got all that "right"........:facepalm:
Im going to leave now...but dont fret,I havent "left" cuz I'll be back!.:grin:

HUH,WHA,HUH ??

I might not post a lot, but I'm here every day. This is my chosen community, because I live in a town where there is no community of this type. You all are my vent, my access, and where I can blend with like minds. It is, after all, a place to share our creative abilities. It's the one virtual world that I can accept.....and tolerate.

It'll be a "And There's A Reason" Cluster pretty soon.
You see, this place does'nt list "New Posts" by if they are really New, it just clusters together Threads with like Words in the Title, and here's the Proof.
Within' the Hour gdsky01s' Thread will be grouped right along with these, whether it gets viewed or responded to or not.

Last edited:
I think the forum, for me, besides being a place where I can learn things and perhaps help others, is a surrogate for actually launching rockets. It keeps me psyched.

I did not know there were 'other' web sites...I'm quite happy here. Only here. It's a big scary internet out there.....

This community is the most active that I've been able to find when the topic is rockets. I love being able to learn all about the projects others have been working on, and perhaps inspire one or two of them myself.

I hope that I have no problem logging in from Asia. I'd be really pissed if I can't get it in Taiwan/China.

This community is the most active that I've been able to find when the topic is rockets. I love being able to learn all about the projects others have been working on, and perhaps inspire one or two of them myself.

I hope that I have no problem logging in from Asia. I'd be really pissed if I can't get it in Taiwan/China.
You may have to find a work around for this. I'll ask my son who is home from China. He's been there for almost three years and will be going back for two more soon. People have to remember no matter how many 99 cent store kitchen gadgets they sell us, it's still a Communist country. Most social media is either banned or rigorously strained. Surprisingly, it's extremely hard to buy video games over there as they are frowned on by the Gov't.

Back