• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ARM BEFORE FLIGHT tags

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Alright, I have 25 of these. They are 1.2" by 1'.

arm before.jpg

Let me know how many you want, and which ones. They are $1.50 each, plus shipping.

I will have these at Freedom Launch if you want to pick them up there.

5 of them are mine (that's why you see 30 on the sheet).

Please email me at [email protected]. These are made of High Quality Outdoor rated Vinyl. Same stuff banners are made of.

Last edited:
I would like 3 (tthree) of the tags.Please let me know A PM has been sent.

Thanks
Massrokit

Alrighty, to everyone who PM'd me, I have replied. No rush sending payment, I will not be able to ship these until Monday.

These are still available.

Everyone who has ordered these, I need your address. Also, if you pay before 1200 EST, I will ship these today. Please send me your address.

OK, everyone, I am sorry for the delay. Brandon and Kenneth, your tags went out today. John and Paul, yours should be there by now. If you ordered some and your name is not on the list, please let me know. I had some trouble due to the fact that some PM'd me, and some emailed me, and some put their addy in the PP payment, and some didn't... :p

Back