MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT STICKERSHOCK23 Changes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why you greedy, money grubbing, capitalist swine!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats on the new job! You have to do what is right for you and your family. We will understand. I will continue to get my decals through you when I need them. Your speedy service has been a perk, but not the reason I buy decals from you.

No, I will still expect my orders 3 minutes after I hit submit, and I want design time to be free... I am going to start ordering on Monday and sending complaint emails when they aren't shipped the next day... And also spam your inbox after you don't reply to my emails...

Ya know I am kidding... Right? :p Congrats!

Congratulations, Mark!
Whatever is right for you and your family should be number one. Decals can wait. I have really appreciated your great customer service, fast turnaround and shipping, and incredible quality and price point. I will remain a loyal customer, and will continue to eagerly await the point in the build I can add your beautiful work to my much less beautiful paint jobs
:D

Congrats on a great job! Take the job! Stickershock can be a part time deal and still work well. I work with the trades all the time (mostly millwrights) and I would never fault anyone for bailing on the current project to better himself. (Dragging up so they can go hunting, or just don't like the hours is a lot different).

Ride the wave until it hits the beach!!

No, I will still expect my orders 3 minutes after I hit submit, and I want design time to be free... I am going to start ordering on Monday and sending complaint emails when they aren't shipped the next day... And also spam your inbox after you don't reply to my emails...

Ya know I am kidding... Right? :p Congrats!

note to Mark.. charge BB double next time!

Thanks to everyone.. I guess this is going to be a little easier than I expected!

Hey,, That's fantastic Mark,, good for you man...
You'll do super in the new job,,
and Stickershock will be fine as well..
I don't see anything changing all that much here except your income...
Wooo Hooo....

Congratulations Mark,,,
I wish I could shake your hand right now....

Teddy

Hey,, That's fantastic Mark,, good for you man...
You'll do super in the new job,,
and Stickershock will be fine as well..
I don't see anything changing all that much here except your income...
Wooo Hooo....

Congratulations Mark,,,
I wish I could shake your hand right now....

Teddy

Thanks Teddy! I will be working lots more hours.... I have kinda become used to half days LOL

That's OK Mark,,,
You go kick their a$$...
Your going to do just fantastic Mark,,,
There is no doubt...
I don't even think the people here will mind a bit,,,
It'll be an extra couple days for orders,,, no biggie....
For sure Mark,,
ANYTHING I can do for you,,,,
You Must know that by now.....

Be safe man,,,,

Teddy

Alright everyone... Whenever the power goes out at your house... We can now all blame it on Mark... :p MARK!!!!!!! :p

Maybe change the tag line to, "Never fly naked for more than a week. Get it out of your system, but once the package arrives, that's IT!"

Not quite as catchy...

Anyway, congratulations on the job!

Alright everyone... Whenever the power goes out at your house... We can now all blame it on Mark... :p MARK!!!!!!! :p

Yep its all my fault.. but hey I can sell you a decal of a light bulb for now... if you wait a week!

Maybe change the tag line to, "Never fly naked for more than a week. Get it out of your system, but once the package arrives, that's IT!"

Not quite as catchy...

Anyway, congratulations on the job!

it does not roll off the tongue quite the same..... but I like it LOL

Sweet news on the job man! I'll gladly wait a spell on my next order, you were always way too quick anyway! BTW, I know I promised you pics of the Rat Magg. Maybe this weekend I can get some for you. It turned out better than I could have wanted.

Humm.. you are right... what would go with that...

I can special order some Carbon fiber look vinyl.. its pricey but would really make that stand out..

Mark you will be the only vinyl I will fly . If I need it rushed I should have ordered it earlier

Thanks again Guys!

notification is up on the website.. I hope its easy enough to notice so everyone understands when orders will be shipped!

now I'm taking the weekend and relaxing before the storm!

THanks to all!

No apologies needed, Mark.

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Congrats on scoring the new full time gig. Money is highly recommended...it keeps the rockets in motors.

Yes, we are all slaves to money, even the great Mark of Stickershock.:wink:
Good to hear you have a full time job and great to hear you will still have Stickershock going as well, remember we will still be here and wait for the great decals you make. Congratulation.

Back