Dr.Zooch Rockets update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Zooch

Reaction score
FYI- for everyone...
July was not the best month, it ended with my computer network getting the FBI Virus and knocked me off line and out of business until August 7th. Which sort of worked out because the week before I developed an abscessed tooth that needed surgery, which was done of August 5th, so I was in no shape to work anyhow. That painful event was just in time to take my mind off of the 3 herniated disks in my spine that I developed in the second week of July. Thus, July was a fairly painful month... the bright side is that they gave great pills to make the discomfort seem not so bad :marshmallow:

Anyhow, the business of rocketry here at Dr. Zooch is quite backed up right now as I get my network back where it was before the virus, my medication makes gravity go away and I have relatives coming here to stay for the next week.

I was lucky that all of this went down during NARAM (which I did not attend), because if I had placed my BMS order during all of that it would have been delayed anyhow. So, my troubles fell in exactly the right place on the calendar.

I'm just happy that I only have these tiny problems to deal with- there are people out there with A LOT worse problems to deal with. I'll take my little problems and be happy. I only ask that you folks understand if orders get messed up a bit, it's probably because I had to take a pill and I'm sitting here gazing at a lava lamp.

Ugh. Back pain.

Hope things improve (and stay that way!) soon!

-Kevin

the bright side is that they gave great pills to make the discomfort seem not so bad :marshmallow:

Best use of a smiley I've seen in a while. Hope you're feeling back up to speed soon. Chronic back troubles are no fun. (neither are abscesses) except for the happy pills, I guess. But honestly, I'd rather get my fun from flying rockets :)

Oh, man! Sorry to hear this, Wes!

Hope you're improving... Back pain is no fun, and abscessed teeth aren't either... Computer viruses are a mess too...

Hope you have some better luck... If I was closer I'd gladly lend a hand...

Get well soon!
Later!
OL JR :)

Dang, when it rains it is sometimes a friggin' hurricane! Hope you are on the mend!

I had a herniated disk twenty years ago and had to have surgery for it. I don't wish that on anyone. Hope you are feeling better (without pharmaceutical assistance) soon.

Latest posts

Back