Rocketry Warehouse offers Hump Day Happy Hour Sale !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Rocketry Warehouse is now entering its fourth year in business, to show our appreciation we will be offering a new weekly sale.
Starting tonight we will be offering Hump Day Happy Hour.Hump Day Happy Hour will last for only 3 hours each Wednesday starting a 7:00 PM EST and run until 10:00 PM EST.
There will be one or more items each week that will be on sale. Visit our website on or after 7PM each Wednesday to see what’s on sale.

We are kicking this week off with a 20% off on all sizes of G12 Natural Filament Wound Fiberglass Tubing.

Come see how we celebrate Hump Day Happy Hour
Sales Dept

Man I missed it, what did they have?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I missed it too. I will have to set an alarm on my phone.

Sorry we were a few minutes late, but we have a great deal on the Formula 54 Kits
Lots of COLORS To choose from.

Thank You
Sales

Got mine! Didn't the site let you see what the rockets looked like in different colors once upon a time?

Surprised no discussion here... Last night RW offered a screaming deal--the colored G3 (not unlike an original Wildman kit) for $99. Fins are a bit thin for my liking, but will reinforce with CF. A very nice platform for testing 54mm research motors, among other things.

Surprised no discussion here... Last night RW offered a screaming deal--the colored G3 (not unlike an original Wildman kit) for $99. Fins are a bit thin for my liking, but will reinforce with CF. A very nice platform for testing 54mm research motors, among other things.

I saw that and posted a note to the SEVRA Facebook page. I'd have ordered one, but in already have a blue one.

I came incredibly close to buying one. Saving up for a telemetrum.

I came close to buying one, but decided that it wasn't right for what I wanted at the time. Now, if that had been a Sub-Lime... then I would have been breaking my fingers hitting the buy button.

Now, a formula 150 will be hard to say no to. Especially if you can extend the booster section!!:cheers:

I'd just like to see the original Xcelerator put up. Would love to replace the one I lost.

I have a partially built one in the build pile right now. I really need to get moving on it so it is ready for our clubs flying season!

Now, a formula 150 will be hard to say no to. Especially if you can extend the booster section!!:cheers:

I have the Formula 54, Formula 75, and Formula 98 currently - all of which are nice rockets. It is just a matter of time before I give in to either the Formula 150 or Formula 200. At one point they had a special Formula 150 with a long "booster section" in the Custom category. In addition to a longer airframe it also had a 98mm motor mount. ... or was that a 200 - I do not recall.

What a smokin deal,,,,
I couldn't pass up the Formula 54 for $40 last week,,,
I couldn't believe a G3 for $100........

Teddy

I got a sub-lime one, of the 54, you just had ask for it during checkout. I dont know if he did that special for me. Im happy I wanted one for a long time.

I have the Formula 54, Formula 75, and Formula 98 currently - all of which are nice rockets. It is just a matter of time before I give in to either the Formula 150 or Formula 200. At one point they had a special Formula 150 with a long "booster section" in the Custom category. In addition to a longer airframe it also had a 98mm motor mount. ... or was that a 200 - I do not recall.

Nope, I think you're right. I rmember the 98mm motor mount at one time in the custom section as well.

This weeks special is an all new kit called The All American. A simple 4 Inch diameter dual deploy with a great color scheme. With the coming Monday being Labor Day we would like to celebrate the American work force with a rocket made in the USA by American workers. Get them while they last, it is a great deal.

Thank You
Sales Dept

You guy's are killin me..... lol...
What a deal.......
I already have a bunch of 4" glass parts.......

Teddy

This weeks special is an all new kit called The All American. A simple 4 Inch diameter dual deploy with a great color scheme. With the coming Monday being Labor Day we would like to celebrate the American work force with a rocket made in the USA by American workers. Get them while they last, it is a great deal.

Thank You
Sales Dept

That's a great looking rocket!

Back