Rocketry Warehouse offers Hump Day Happy Hour Sale !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I concur with the Get Well Soon crowd. I myself am just coming down with the crud my daughter and then my wife got. Whee.

Get well soon. My wallet can use a break. Got lots of your kits to build this winter :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Is Hump Day happy hour still going on? I looked over the holidays and didn't see anything during the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Is Hump Day happy hour still going on? I looked over the holidays and didn't see anything during the time.

I spoke to Floyd last Thursday and he mentioned that the Hump Day sale was on hold during the holidays because of the huge workload from the Black Friday sale. They were still getting missing items out this week. I myself was shipped something yesterday. It has also been difficult for Floyd, since losing his dear wife Dede both emotionally as well as the fact that Dede was a big part of Rocketry Warehouse. She actually came up with the idea of the Hump Day sale according to Floyd. So we all have to be a bit more patient until things get back on track. I'm pretty sure the sale will be back.

Back