Rocketry Warehouse offers Hump Day Happy Hour Sale !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weeks sale is a new kit that offers so much for so little. Our new kit is called " 38 Special " and will be on sale for only $29.99.
Remember the sale lasts for 3 hours, 7 PM EDT till 10 PM EDT
This kit will have two stipulations, we have a strict limit of 3 per household, and supplies are limited.

Here is a link for this great offering https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=735

For future reference we will not be offering a Hump Day Happy Hour next week as we will be closed for vacation, and will resume our sales on September 17.

38special-lg.jpg

Thank You
Sales Dept.

Are you serious Lloyd...........
That's 3 weeks in a row I couldn't say no...........
I just received the box today from your last sale.......
Would you cut it out already.............
GGGGeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

Teddy

Just when I thought my checkbook was safe now that August is over. Oops... hmmmm... do I need another 29mm 3FNC rocket?

Oops... I was going to order after I finished making dinner. I guess I waited too long.

lost out too.. and I had already figured out how to justify it to my wife in my head.

I ordered two of the 38 specials - one for me and a Christmas present for my son.

You know RW on charges actual shipping. If the initial checkout charge is too high you will receive a refund.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Didn't know that. Still seemed like good logic (excuse to get two) to me!

Its back..
Tonight's sale has a few items

1. Formula 98 in lots of colors now only $109.99 (lowest cost dual deploy all fiberglass 4 Inch rocket on the market) That is over 30% Off.
2. CTI's 38mm Black 5:1 VonKarman Plastic Nosecone $12.99 (Sweet deal for a nosecone that can go Mach 2+).
3. 3 Inch Filament wound Nosecone in natural or black Now Only $39.99 (Several shapes to chose from) That is over 30% Off.

Thank You
Sales Dept

I was going to wait until Black Friday to purchase my next project but you made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Just picked up a Formula 98. Thanks!!

Big Level 3 Sale Tonight !!
There has never been a beter time to get your Level 3 or another big rocket for your arsenal.

Broken Arrow 5 $299.99 ($100 Off)
Mad Dog 6 $399.99 ($160 Off)
Formula 150 $299.99 ($140 Off)
Formula 200 $449.99 ($150 Off)

Thank You
Sales Dept

That hurt the wallet a bit! Formula 200 destined for a 3 75mm cluster. Cannot beat those prices!!

You might want to include URL to your site so, people can find it quicker!
The Mad Dog 6 is a great kit!
I flew mine at URRF 2 to 9,900 ft on a 98 mm x 3 gain EX M motor ~ 8,000 Ns worth.

JD

Big Level 3 Sale Tonight !!
There has never been a beter time to get your Level 3 or another big rocket for your arsenal.

Broken Arrow 5 $299.99 ($100 Off)
Mad Dog 6 $399.99 ($160 Off)
Formula 150 $299.99 ($140 Off)
Formula 200 $449.99 ($150 Off)

Thank You
Sales Dept

It was tempting, but I resisted. The broken arrow was one heck of a deal.

The Calender/alarm in my phone is set!

I had seen the hump day category and checked on Wednesday... nothing - I had no idea about the time frame
I have a feeling this could get dangerous for my wallet

Sooo tempting. Had the Formula 150 blueberry in the cart, it was all I could do to resist hitting the checkout button. Having a Formula 75 and Formula 200 in the build pile is what saved me.

Back