• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spent Aerotech 75mm single throat nozzles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfish

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a, or some, spent Aerotech 75mm single throat phenolic nozzles they don't want or need?

Heck, even some 54mm single throats.

PM me...

Tony

I have an L645 nozzle from this Saturday. It's CTI but it flew in an AT case. It's yours if you want it.

Ari.

Also have the 54mm AT K695 nozzle from Saturday.

Ari.

Ari and Eric,

I'll take them. I can Paypal or send money for shipping. Let me know.

mailing info PM'ed

Still looking for more..

Tony

I should have some from M1297s out in the shed. I will try and look tomorrow. Just wondering what are you going to use them for? I have never thought about trying to use them for EX, always used snap ring cases.

I use them for Ex stuff. I normally get 1 or two more uses from them. Sometimes I'll put in a graphite throat. Other times, in longer motors I need the nozzle to be erosive. This past weekend I did 40 inches on propellant in a 3" snap ring motor. I lost one side on the exit cone 1.25 seconds into the burn. I'm figuring out how to strengthen the exit cones. I made an adapter to use the AT nozzles in snap ring cases.

Thanks for looking!

Tony

Back