The Missile Works Corporation Altimeter and More Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm in now...
Back after 16 years off, half a lifetime. Enjoying the thrill and appreciating all the new doodads.
-Erik Czerwin

I just hit 25 posts today, too.

My RRC2 was purchased 9 years ago to do my level III and has about 30 flights on it. Poor thing has been beat to hell by early deployments, shreds, tore up shock cords and my general hard on equipment self. I love it, the thing is a tank.

I highly recommend Missile Works electronics.

Andrew Grippo

Looks like I just barely qualify on posts. I'm sure that will change over the next few weeks though! Count me in!

Count me in! Great Products.
I recommend Missileworks any time folks wish to know which electronics to use.
Several people in my club use Missile Works products and we all recommend them.

hopefully I'll have 25 posts in time.

Our friends over at Missile Works Corporation have donated three prizes to be giveaway here RocketryForum and sign up is quick and easy.

Prizes:

1st place : RRC3 altimeter

View attachment 179936

View attachment 179935

2nd place : RRC2+ altimeter

View attachment 179938

View attachment 179937

3rd place : PET2+ timer

View attachment 179939

Rules & Entry

- Have 25 posts (You must have 25 post as of the close date of this thread or your entry will be removed)

- Reply to this thread one time.

Drawing:

On September 4th we will close this giveaway, and draw the three (3) winners on September 5th.

Please be sure to visit Missile Works Corporation!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to. Entries must be received by September 4th, 2014. Void where prohibited.
here's my entry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, 25 post limit is me, time to put my name in the hat.

I just know I'm going to win.
The reason? I just paid for an eggtimer kit last night.
Kinda like when I got a new gameboy advanced for Christmas, then promptly won one 20 minutes later from an instant win contest on another gift I received.

-Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back