The Missile Works Corporation Altimeter and More Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenK

Administrator
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
MissileworksLogo.jpg

Our friends over at Missile Works Corporation have donated three prizes to be giveaway here RocketryForum and sign up is quick and easy.

Prizes:

1st place : RRC3 altimeter

rocketry-prize-1-rrc-3.jpg

The RRC3 System has many roots that were originally planted in an older legacy project started back in 2003 dubbed the 'mPAC'. This project never got much beyond the concept and prototyping stages, however it laid the groundwork for many of the fundamentals used by the RRC3 system today. It's only appropriate that the RRC3 inherit the original mPAC "Archie" logo.

View attachment 179935

2nd place : RRC2+ altimeter

rocketry-prize-2-rrc2.jpg

Just like the racing greyhound, the RRC2+ embodies all these core attributes... Simplicity, Power, Speed, Precision. The RRC2+ provides extremely accurate altitude measurement and mach-immune dual-event capabilities in a no-frills, easy to use package. Having adopted and fostered more than a dozen of these magnificent retired racers over the years, I wanted to pay homage to all my hounds, past and present.

rocketry-prize-2.jpg

3rd place : PET2+ timer

The PET2+ sets a new performance standard with the most advanced and versatile dual event timer functions available in High Power Rocketry today. It's the perfect choice for staging, airstarts, or other specialized timing applications from the simplest to the most complex projects. The PET2+ goes beyond "dumb timer" capabilities, by providing programmable G-ranges and integration timing so you can discriminate chuff's or cato's from actual "motor ignition" events. Couple these capabilities with its 3-axis orientation and you get the most "mission adaptable" timer for any HPR flight timing tasks.

rocketry-prize-3.jpg

Rules & Entry

- Have 25 posts (You must have 25 post as of the close date of this thread or your entry will be removed)

- Reply to this thread one time.

Drawing:

On September 4th we will close this giveaway, and draw the three (3) winners on September 5th.

Please be sure to visit Missile Works Corporation!
rocketry-giveaway-footer.jpg

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by September 4th, 2014. Void where prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! And for those who don't know-they have the most comfortable T-shirts around! Order one- you won't be sorry.
(and yeah- I saw it first but Dan types faster than I do-dangit!)

In.

Nothing but great things to say about Missileworks products, customer service, and general "goodguyness".
MW altimeters and bits were key components in my recent L2 flight, and I'm glad they were there.
Thanks Jim!

s6

Last edited:
Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks Missile Works.

I'm looking forward to winning any one of these great prizes! Sign me up!!

Thanks to Missile Works! Also ooh, ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back